Happy New Year

TheDrums

Sorry if there is a thread already created. I'm still a bit tipsy from last night, but I'd like to wish everyone here a happy new year. I know it hasn't kicked in the UK till like 13 hours or so but we have a few fans in Aussie who will be celebrating it soon: 6 hours I think. :S

2011 has been bad for quite a few people I'm sure, including myself after my father passed away, but it was an even worse year for dictators. :lol:

Have a good one folks.

Same to you, fella (and to all on VT). I'm having a quiet one at home because A) I'm skint and B) I really can't be arsed :lol:

Hope you've had a good'n. I watched the Sydney fireworks live on telly this afternoon - really impressive!

Now where has that Absolut Vodka gone...the little blighter is hiding from me as it knows I'm about to destroy it :)

happy new year my arse

not in a particularly bad mood I just think new years is a load of bollocks, 18 txt messages I had last night from people they started wishing me a happy new year from about 5 o:clock onwards

needless to say my phone was switched off from about 5:30pm

happy new year my arse

not in a particularly bad mood I just think new years is a load of bollocks, 18 txt messages I had last night from people they started wishing me a happy new year from about 5 o:clock onwards

needless to say my phone was switched off from about 5:30pm

This.

Sick of people telling me when to have a good time. Load of arse.

Â