Weekends football 30/31 December/New Years Day

andykeenan

Its is embarrassing he has won nearly the same amount of games as McLeish has done all season already.

Before today, it was wins over QPR and Blackburn. They played well today but let's not get carried away that he's a miracle worker.

It was observation of how poor we have been rather than how great MON is.

Fact is he has won 3 games in 5 matches including one over the best side in the league in Man City today.

McLeish has won 5 games ALL season.

Its is embarrassing he has won nearly the same amount of games as McLeish has done all season already.

Before today, it was wins over QPR and Blackburn. They played well today but let's not get carried away that he's a miracle worker.

It was observation of how poor we have been rather than how great MON is.

Fact is he has won 3 games in 5 matches including one over the best side in the league in Man City today.

Sobering reading. We've been poor for two seasons now. At least we are 2 points better off then we were last season at this point.

:)

Hes nearly won the same ammount of games as McLeish has done all season already!

:|

:yawn:

Get ready for the wankfest.
You weren't wrong. :lol:

Shame O'Neill's back in management, because I can see this Sunderland love-in on VT getting annoying very fast.

You need to let it go boys. I think O'Neill will have relative success at Sunderland and that for them will be a top 8 finish next season. Your dislike for him though will mean it hurts every time they get a good result. He is an irrelevance now. I personally can't stand Houllier but couldn't give two monkeys **** what he is up to now although I wouldn't wish him on a number of clubs fans that I know and have time for.

I'm glad they won today. **** all to do with O'Neill though. I'd just rather not see Man City win the league.

Let go of what? I can't stand O'Neill but I really couldn't care for Sunderland. I don't like them that much, but it doesn't "hurt" when they win (unless it's against Villa of course). I just think it would be nice if people stopped going on about how great he supposedly is.

:)

Hes nearly won the same ammount of games as McLeish has done all season already!

:|

:yawn:

Leave the boy alone; he is just trying to get his point across and no one is biting. :lol:

This is how I see it:

MON had three good seasons at Villa.

Randy and MON screwed up when it came to buy certain players on high wages who MON wouldn't play.

He left when he and Randy fell out causing as much trouble for the club as possible with the time of it.

Randy tried something new with Houiller and it didn't work out.

Randy is trying to balance the books.

Randy employs AM to the dismay of many Villa fans.

Villa have rough start in the transistion season of 2011-12.

MON gets a chance to manage his childhood team and has some initial success.

AM looks like he may be finding his feet at the Villa.

100% Villa fans are thankful they don't support Sunderland.

I have got that off my chest now I can move on. :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

UTV, onwards and upwards.

Â