Weekends football 30/31 December/New Years Day

andykeenan

:lol:

Ah that nasty man upset you again?

:lol:

:?: Was that at me?

I enjoyed the time when MON was here, but I'm not up his arse at every occasion :(

exactly, he played a CM at LB and at RB and got away with it, the man always seems to get away with it! mancini **** up big time IMO he never seems to get his rotations right

Good win for Sunderland but only 1 team wanted to win and wasnt Sunderland. BTW if Villa had 35% possession at home im sure Big_John_10 be moaning about our manager ;).

Dzeko had a stinker

I'm afraid thats the way you have to play against this Man City side, especially the smaller sides. Worked for West Brom and now its Worked Sunderland.

Get ready for the wankfest.
You weren't wrong. :lol:

Shame O'Neill's back in management, because I can see this Sunderland love-in on VT getting annoying very fast.

It will never be as annoying as your houllier love fest

What Houllier love fest? :?

Do you think that if he went and managed some other club I'd honestly care how they did?

Man city weren't at the races though, poor squad selection, MON struck lucky, Blackburn at home they were **** dire and sat back far too deep and MON struck lucky

**** Sunderland

They had something like 70 % possesion against Blackburn.

They won the game.

Frankly given some of our criminally bad football this season we are in no position to sneer at Sunderland or anyone.

Hes nearly won the same ammount of games as McLeish has done all season already!

Really glad Martin O'Neill is back in the Premier League. Speaks his mind, is a tactical genius and comes across well.
That's from the BBC.

Tactical genius? Wtf? :lol:

Even his most ardent supporter (well, most) would admit that tactics are most definitely not his strong point.

Get ready for the wankfest.
You weren't wrong. :lol:

Shame O'Neill's back in management, because I can see this Sunderland love-in on VT getting annoying very fast.

You need to let it go boys. I think O'Neill will have relative success at Sunderland and that for them will be a top 8 finish next season. Your dislike for him though will mean it hurts every time they get a good result. He is an irrelevance now. I personally can't stand Houllier but couldn't give two monkeys **** what he is up to now although I wouldn't wish him on a number of clubs fans that I know and have time for.

I'm glad they won today. **** all to do with O'Neill though. I'd just rather not see Man City win the league.

Man city weren't at the races though, poor squad selection, MON struck lucky, Blackburn at home they were **** dire and sat back far too deep and MON struck lucky

**** Sunderland

They had something like 70 % possesion against Blackburn.

They won the game.

Frankly given some of our criminally bad football this season we are in no position to sneer at Sunderland or anyone.

Hes nearly won the same ammount of games as McLeish has done all season already!

most championship teams could have had 70% possesion that day, Blackburn were absolutely awful

wait for the honeymoon to end and see where he gets them, they'll be mid table no more, he won't ever finish top 6 with them, not unless there is a ridiculous shift in the PL

qqzldx.png
They showed that when I was watching and I thought at the time there was some pro-Man City bias in choosing the moment they decided to freezeframe. The ball seems to leave Sessegnon's foot a split second later when the far CB drops level with Ji.

That is a really tight offside and you can easily see why play was allowed to go on. Certainly be harsh to criticize the linesman. I'm sure Man City have had more than their fair share of decisions go their way this season.

Its is embarrassing he has won nearly the same amount of games as McLeish has done all season already.

Before today, it was wins over QPR and Blackburn. They played well today but let's not get carried away that he's a miracle worker.

Â