Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

This is bound to be the game that gets Torres career back on track, brace or hat-trick guaranteed

Most certainly. I am very worried about todays game. We could be in for a very tough afternoon, anti-football at Chelsea means they will take the game to us.

I am very sad to go for a 5-0 defeat.

just watching soccer saturday on ssn. they talking about villa chelsea game and mat le tissier reckons we would be lucky to get 5-6m for gabby.......what a **** clearing in the woods!!!

He's right.

Gabby will only leave us when we don't need him or when he's too old to cut it for us, so £5-6m for a 34-year-old Agbonlahor sounds about right.

8)

can't be too mad at that line up...

only change i would have made is bent for ireland but he's obviously not fully fit...

at least mcleish has realised finally that we need two wingers on the pitch...

it is definately a 4-5-1 though which lets face it, under mcleish means 0 points.......

please for the love of god villa dont just lump it to gabby and hope he wins the race...

if ireland gets in and around gabby and our two wingers get a bit of joy then we could surprise people...

but chelsea need to be way off the pace for us to stand a chance....

3-0 to chelsea

Good management with Ireland IMO. he will have had his bollocking this week for that pic, maybe it AM saying right, your in today show me and the fans your not a word removed .

Last chance saloon.

Good management with Ireland IMO. he will have had his bollocking this week for that pic, maybe it AM saying right, your in today show me and the fans your not a word removed .

Last chance saloon.

Most insightful post I've seen in months. :notworthy:

How does Ireland get the nod over Bannan? Not a bad side though and i expect they'll get a half each.
think you will find Bannan more likely to leave this window than Bent

I hope not!

Any knowledge behind that statement or just opinion?

How does Ireland get the nod over Bannan? Not a bad side though and i expect they'll get a half each.

With Clark and Albrighton in the team, I would think it may be a gamble to play yet another young player that is not very consistant against a team like Chelsea.

But this is it for Ireland. Show what you got, or leave for another club.

Last chance saloon.

Most insightful post I've seen in months. :notworthy:

My balls are crystal rather than hairy :D

And i did say maybe.