• Clark
    • Cuéllar
    • N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Delfouneso (for Heskey 46)

Another match where McLeish sets his team out not to loose instead of trying to win. Albrighton wasnt going anywhere and his crossing was shit, why wasnt he subbed? We were crying out for some creativity in Ireland/Bannan. Gabby was chasing shadows again. Better from Charles, final ball not good enough though. Clark is impressive, Petrovs shooting pathetic and Dunne great again. Same players all season letting us down and a manager that is so negative its amazing.

one thing is for sure....

we are so much better in a 442 coz at least we don't invite sooooo much pressure onto us....

we are still shite and clueless going forward but IMO the ginge simply has to stick to it....

if he reverts back to 451 we are gonna get sucked into the bottom 3

Guzan and King Carlos looked good. Petrov put in a good shift again, still worryingly poor upfront though, and I am not confident that will change when Bent is back...

Still need another midfielder/winger to give us more attacking options and a replacement for Collins.

A point more than I expected to get. Stoke worse than I expected them to be. We actually started to pass the ball around in the second half albeit with no end product. Not many chances on goal and failed to score yet again.

Still, a point is better than a smack in the eye with a wet fish.

guzan - 8 did what he had to got beaten a few times to the ball but kept a clean sheat

cuellar - 8 a display which was needed, i only remember him **** up once and that was when he was attacking, only hoofed it 2 times in the entire game and i would say 90% of his passes went to a villa player

dunne - 8 thank goodness fat boy was looking sharpe, covering repeatedly for collins while also being the one to mark jones

warnock - 6.5 kept making runs down the left and was always open for a pass, his crossing wasnt great

collins - 6 worst of the defenders. **** up a few times which always looks like ending up in a goal. why he cant just play the **** ball to clark or whoever is the holding midfielder who is ALWAYS open for a pass?

clark -6 some good tackling mixed with some of the shitest attempts at passing i have seen since i was at school, including when in the first half we were on the attack with 5 players in or around their area, nzog cut it back to him and he side footed it straight to a stoke player who was no where near any villa player, and even if he hadnt been their it would have gone out for a goal kick. and that was under litterally no pressure.

petrov - 7.5 kept trying to go forward but little movement if any in the midfield made him the most mobile player

alby -5 the worst game i have seen him have, he was shit today shit crossing no tack;ling no headers no shots **** all

nzog - 6 while not as bad as he has been his touch is heavier than that of a **** rapist, EVERY **** time and i mean EVERY , he over runs the ball or runs into a crowd of players. he may be playing better but it still is not any where near the standard he should be at.

gabby -7 some bursts of pace, some skill but dropping so deap just to try and get to the ball he loses his magic. kept trying but it summed it up at the end when he was bursting through and fonz just needed to peel off to the right and make a run and instead stood in gabbys way **** it up.

heskey - i dont know if people are saying he was good for a wind up? he had a header which hit the post, so an attempt almost on target. that was it, no hold up play, no shots, no team work **** nothing . he was shit is shit and will always be shit as a player. as a person i know he is a great chap and honourable but i dont give a flying **** because that all goes out the wondow when you play.

should not be near the first team he offers nothing, it was no suprise the team had more chances and passed it far better when fonz came on

fonz- 7 did ok, had a half chance he made the keeper work, infact i think it was 1 of 2 shots we had which made the keeper work. miles and miles better than e-mule but still no urgency

manager gets a big fat 0

collins = no

heskey = no

should have taken alby off after 65 mins after he made yet another appalling attempt at a cross under no pressure

a boring game which sums up how we are now under the ginger clunge

**** painful to watch, unadventurous, non footballing nobodies

i guess the game was put at this time of night so it was after the watershed so kids wouldnt watch such a horror show

It is a tough place to go, they've beaten Spurs, Liverpool and drawn with ManUre and Chelsea, a point is a good result.

I wont argue with it being a decent result as it was - but theres no way on earth we can contninue playing like this utter shite dull antifootball.

McLeish spent most of game shouting at ppl to get back.

He will cause nothing but severe longterm damage to our club with his unique brand of dull curmudgeon antifootball shite.

Not as shiit as i imagined pre-kick of mainly due to Stoke being a bag of sail on the mayonnaise sea. But it was still pretty shiit. Bannan should be playing really I know he's no Ashley Young but he's still our most creative player. Thought Petrov (apart from his usual shyte shooting) and Herd done well in midfield.

McCack will no doubt be delighted with his favourite score-line.

Sorry about your rent money btw :(

Quick mention for Fonz who did really well when he came on

I fully agree with your point about the overall performance but I think he got caught offside a bit lazily on occasions and got knocked off the ball too easily at times too. He did have a great chance to get us the 3 points though.

Stoke dont have to play anti-football they have plenty of flair players and were the home team for gods sake yet.......they were utter toilet. We weren't much better though.

People cry out of us to not concede from set pieces and look more solid and i can't really criticise that performance from the players. What angers me is McCleish must have realised how poor Stoke were playing and could have brought Ireland or Bannan on to go on win the game - but was still crapping his little knickers about losing.

Will Nzogbia ever score or get a shot on target?

I just hope that McCleish goes for broke against Chelsea and doesn't serve up a crock of anti-football of our own, hmmm no Heskey but i'm sure Hutton's return (the McCleish golden boy) will help us serve up something awful.

Not as shiit as i imagined pre-kick of mainly due to Stoke being a bag of sail on the mayonnaise sea. But it was still pretty shiit. Bannan should be playing really I know he's no Ashley Young but he's still our most creative player. Thought Petrov (apart from his usual shyte shooting) and Herd done well in midfield.

McCack will no doubt be delighted with his favourite score-line.

He didn't make much of an impression to me! :lol:

Quick mention for Fonz who did really well when he came on

I fully agree with your point about the overall performance but I think he got caught offside a bit lazily on occasions and got knocked off the ball too easily at times too. He did have a great chance to get us the 3 points though.

IMO that says more about how much he's played than how good he is, he looks like someone who plays 10 minutes every other month for the last 3 years

Listening to Tony Pullis's post match words, what an absolute gent, respectful to Villa as a club

He's doing a brilliant job at Stoke and he seems a genuine man, not many left in the game

in the summer i half expected us to go for him , he reminds me of ron saunders, although ron knew how to play football

Â