• Clark
    • Cuéllar
    • N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Delfouneso (for Heskey 46)

Not as shiit as i imagined pre-kick of mainly due to Stoke being a bag of wank. But it was still pretty shiit. Bannan should be playing really I know he's no Ashley Young but he's still our most creative player. Thought Petrov (apart from his usual shyte shooting) and Herd done well in midfield.

McCack will no doubt be delighted with his favourite score-line.

Awful game, Stoke were poor we were better again at least we tried, I think on another night the free headers would have punished us, jones being absolutely **** dire helped too

back 4 all played better, Collins or Hutton not sure who I want dropped more but carlos has to stay, guzan was good, heskey played well and won his fair share, gabby was ok but didnt show enough enthusiasm to get into the box, nzog worked his socks off which is half the battle, albrighton seemed to lose his crossing ability and was poor, fonz was good very comfortable on the ball but looks like he doesn't play often enough, Clark and petrov looks a great partnership, Clark motm great performance IMO

As for Stoke, I **** hate them, dirty bastards, palacios could of gone, they play for thrown ins ffs, they climb and push and pull and then moan like **** when they don't get a decision their way and don't get me started on the leagues best fans

Well you're all moaning about how negative and dull we were. I don't remember it being all that different when we went there a couple of seasons ago under O'Neill and ground out a 0-0.

the old MON chestnut....

who by the way has won half as many games already in 3 games as McLeish has managed ALL season.

Don't compare this antifootball retard McLeish we have as manager with a decent manager. Its just silly.

Decent point although Stoke are really poor which showed tonight.

A lot of positives can come out of the game. All of the defence and Guzan did well and N'Zogbia is improving all the time. Think Clark has added that steel to our midfield. Was disappointed by Albrighton tonight, didn't seem in the game.

I thought we looked much better. Probably a bit too patient in our build up play, but that's natural when there's no out and out oal scorer on the pitch. Thought Heskey was best payer in the first half, nobody really outstanding in te second half, but would probably give to Dunne. I'm liking the look of Clarke, hope he ges a good run in the team now, also thnk Cuellar deserves a run.

Not sure why people are hating McLeish for the number of draws, or for this result, we've drawn way too many games in the last 6 years, and we haven't won at te Britanna Stadium in the Premier League.

More positives from this ame tan negatives in my opinion.

Well you're all moaning about how negative and dull we were. I don't remember it being all that different when we went there a couple of seasons ago under O'Neill and ground out a 0-0.

the old MON chestnut....

who by the way has won half as many games already in 3 games as McLeish has managed ALL season.

Don't compare this antifootball retard McLeish we have as manager with a decent manager. Its just silly.

I'm not saying the two managers are comparable, but this result and performance taken in isolation was OK, if people want to moan at McLeish then they're entitled to on some of our other performances, particularly at home, but tonight we did well.

A point away at Stoke when they're not even in first gear and we're hesitating to pass a ball forward is pretty much what I expected but yet another bore draw, can't help but feel annoyed again despite it usually being a decent point.

We're now 6 points clear of relegation and we've played around half or so of our fixtures, we're in 12th. Disappointment is obvious but it's the manner in which we've got to 12th that is pretty shite.

Usually a decent point but Stoke barely got out the blocks and we should have capitalised on that rather than comitting men back and not losing again, that tactic is quickly becoming my least favourite of all time if it isn't all ready. Never the less a point is another point and we didn't crumble.

Guzan -7 Didn't do much but when called upon looked solid bar 2 little mistakes, commanded the area well imo.

Cuellar - 8 Best defender, miss him. Wish he was first 11 as he always keeps calm.

Collins - 5 Another shocker, more panicing and hoofing.

Dunne - 6 Similar to Collins but slightly better, defensively solid but the panic stations on these 2 have to stop now.

Warnock - 6 Did decent defensively but today he joined the panic stations.

Albrighton - 5 Pretty much wasn't there and when he was in a situation to advance he fluffed it.

Petrov - 8 One of his best games this season, really improved this season and has kept calm on the ball.

Clark - 7 Showed signs of real class and calm but then would do something silly straight afterwards.

N'Zogbia - 7 One of his better games, still yet to do some real damage but he's showing signs now.

Gabby - 9 Effort, pace, block off the line, energetic. Another one of his good games this season.

Heskey - 7 Better from Heskey and a good effort on his part.

Fonzo - 5 Most of what he did could have been better. Had a good run but still made a mistake after, unluck with the saved shot though.

Guzan 8:- Excellent, communicated very well and tried to come for everything which eased the pressure on the defence a lot.

Cuellar 8:- Very assured, positionally he is superb compared to Hutton and this isn't his main position. Also tried to play the ball out of defence :)

Warnock 7:- Defended well, still never confident in him though due to his rash nature.

Collins 7:- Had his usual **** up but got away with it, defended well otherwise though for a change!

Dunne 8:- A rock, won near enough everything and used the ball very well. Amazing how skillful he is for an 18 stone defender.

Albrighton 5:- Gave the ball away a lot, and his crossing was poor. Never had any time in space though to be fair.

N'Zogbia 6:- A bit better than Albrighton and worked very hard but final ball was poor again.

Petrov 7:- Barely gave the ball away and broke down play a few times in crucial areas, marked down for his terrible shooting :lol:

Clark 7:- Worked hard, used the ball well and got the tackles in.

Gabby 7:- Worked hard and made one brilliant cross but no service. Held ball up well, but that all he could do.

Heskey 6:- Ok, nothing more. Missed his presence when he went off.

Subs:-

Delfouneso 5:- Disappointing tbh, but no a game that was suited for him. Very isolated. Weimann would have been the better option possibly.

Thought the players did well but the system was going to get us nothing more, that's not to say I'm not pleased with a point away at Stoke but I'd have liked to have seen a creative option come off the bench to try and change the game. However in our current predicament, I think McLeish wanted to stick rather than twist as another loss would have destroyed morale.

We are a team lacking in confidence. To get it back you have to eek out the errors of conceding goals in the last 5 mins then you have a base to go forward.

Not saying Mcleish is the answer but we have to make do for now.

Good away point.

Â