• Cuéllar
    • N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Delfouneso (for Heskey 46)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:dcd805268c][mrow][mcol color=red:dcd805268c]Stoke[mcol]0-0[mcol color=#8c333c:dcd805268c]Aston Villa

[/table]

We've not been too bad, just not good or inspiring either. I see some improvements in our set piece defending especially against Stoke. We do seem to be passing the ball better (when it's no where near Collins albiet), definitely need to start creating chances though. I'd give man of the match to Cuellar to be honest, been solid though nothing more (sums of most of the team). N'Zogbia seems to be improving as well.

In isolation a good point but in the context of our season yet more dire shite that simply isn't good enough.

Two shots on target, yet again not a single one in the first half and that to me is simply unacceptable.

That the defence was better today says as much if not more about Stoke than it does about us.

McLeish out.

HESKEY HAS TO GO! He is either dross for us or goes of injured whenever he is having a decent game like tonight! we can not rely on him and why the last 3 managers have bothered with him I don't understand! he is past it!

Â