Boxing Day football 26/27 December

andykeenan

The inbreds are a goal down already :) rocket polishers!
They just defended a 5 yard header with a deliberate raised hand, yet instead of a red card and peno they merely get a corner given against them. They have the devil's own jamminess sometimes.

given

bardsley brown turner warnock

albrighton cattermole petrov sessognon

bent bendtner

i think that's quite a fair team, obviously they have a far superior manager though, that goes without saying

Cattermole and Bardsley are incredibly average.

SHA just escaped another stonewall penalty area handball claim. Have a feeling they'll come back and draw if not win this, West Ham are dire.

EDIT: And Big John now on for WH. I had no idea he was even playing for them :shock:

EDIT2: 1-1, knew it.

given

bardsley brown turner warnock

albrighton cattermole petrov sessognon

bent bendtner

i think that's quite a fair team, obviously they have a far superior manager though, that goes without saying

Brown and Bendtner wouldn't get into the Villa reserves.

How bad was the penalty decision to Everton? Kick the turf, trip over your own feet - have a free shot at goal!

I only saw it on MotD, interesting that the commentator called it as a penalty before seeing the replay and changing his mind.

Again, this brings back the argument of TV replays for big decisions. I am still on the fence about it as it would have clearly worked yesterday but I fear the game will go the way of Rugby Union and go to the video ref if both sides appeal for so much as a throw in.

Â