Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

ohh, if the whole forum was stated on facts, no one would post??? :)

Very true - but I am sure they would find something else to moan about or post after some other unfounded rumour - Well brummies are re-nound for it aren't we??? :lol:

play 442 with Gabby and Bent up top and we win...

play 451 and we lose

simples

It's really not as black and white as that is it.

I'm sure if bent and gabby are playing and we lose you'll just say that gabby was in the wing.

Plenty of better teams have gone to stoke and had their ass's handed to them.

I think a better way of putting it is if we play 442 show some attacking intent and try to play football it's the best chance we have of getting a positive result and possibly a win,

If we revert to Mcleish's tried and tested 451 backs to wall defending for 90 mins, in all likelyhood we will lose

exactly right franklin....

MG just took it a bit too literally.....

if Gabby plays up front and we lose MG i promise i wont say he played on the wing

We won't win this if we start Heskey and Collins. Trying to play Stoke at their own game will just give them an easier time.

agreed but how do we defend against their style of football without the likes of heskey and collins?

we could try playing decent attacking football where we keep possesion. if their style of football was undefendable then they would be at the top of the league and winning all the cups

they arent

we could try playing to OUR strengths for once, it used to work, keeping it on the floor, passing it to our own players and feeding it through for gabby or crossing it in for benty

ahh those were the days... before the ginger clunge

there are no reasons why we should lose this, most of use expect to lose purely down to the utterly shit manager we have had forced upon us and his anti football and picking the fuckwits who play to his 'style' of football.

i also see though that the usual couple suspects have made their excuses already, bigging up stoke and saying how great they are.

Stoke has never been an easy fixture for us so its understandable that people arent confident. If we play like we did against arsenal though then there is no reason why we cant challenge for three points. Today we'll see if the arsenal performance wasnt a fluke.

Im gonna be fair on this game, though I think we should all monitor Heskey so we have no doubt he should not be played ever again. if we lose with shit play we should start getting the banners out. Sorry lads but ive gave my chances and time is running out.