Ricardo Queresma

maqroll

I remember the guy having an almost absurd amount of technical ability, but was never able to get things going after he left Porto. His attitude and extreme selfishness (which he could get away with somewhat in Portugal) killed him when he made the move up to Inter, could hardly get on the pitch, probably less than 30 apps in 2 years. I've heard he's doing better in terms of playing for the team at Besiktas, so maybe he's finally getting his act together?

Yep plays for my adopted Turkish club Beşiktaş.

Goes a wandering for about 89 minutes for each game and then produces a quality finish. That said, Turkish defensive quality is questionable.

He is a hero here and extremely overpaid.

reminds me of Taarabt to be honest. Got all the ability in the world, but isn't a team player and is lazy.

A real highlights player if ever there was one.

If he was driven, he'd be playing for a powerhouse club.

agreed, i think it's a good comparison with taarabt to be honest, they are similar types of players, quaresma should be at a top club with the talent he has

He really was. I mean, if you have someone like Mourinho managing you, you should listen and will naturally become a better player.

Mourinho really tried with him too.

But, y'know, he's a millionaire and plays when he wants to at Besiktas, so who am I to judge?

Â