• Ireland
    • N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bannan (for Ireland 45)
    • Delfouneso (for Albrighton 88)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:7b219160da][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:7b219160da]Aston Villa[mcol]1-2[mcol color=red:7b219160da]Arsenal

[row][col color=#8c333c:7b219160da][col][col color=red:7b219160da]van Persie 17 pen

[row][col color=#8c333c:7b219160da]Albrighton 54[col][col color=red:7b219160da]

[row][col color=#8c333c:7b219160da][col][col color=red:7b219160da]Benayoun 87

[/table]

Decent performance but still not good enough in my opinion..

set pieces - still poor - "working on it from the training ground etc etc" bollocks.

We don't test the keeper enough either.. it's all good having the ball but we really do not test the keeper enough.

Hutton is a joke and thankfully someone else will come in at RB now, he has been awful from day one.

Let the over-reactions begin.

Thought we were excellent tonight, don't mind losing so much when we actually show commitment.

N'Zogbia and Dunne finally showed what we know they can be capable of. Dunne first time in a while as well, he looks so much more composed with Carlos alongside him

Played well today dominated Arsenal throughout.

Marc Albrighton & N'Zogbia looks like they are coming into form.

Ireland played well in the brief spell he got.

Set pieces let us down once again.

And Hutton, attacked well today but still suspect defensively, you can take the boy out of Glasgow...

Dunne was brilliant. Gabby was extremely poor, didnt even look interested and capped it of with some dreadful defending. I sat alone watching the game, screaming for Delfouneso to come on for Gab long before the goal, typical.

Great game, pity we shoot ourselves in the foot yet again. Oh, and Hutton not dirty? **** off back to London you useless clearing in the woods. Worst buy since Balaban.

Why do blame McLeish everytime we concede from a set piece? Of course it's worked on in training. However, why do the players escape blame free? Agbonlahor was at total fault for the second goal this evening.

Much improved this evening considering previous performances, Dunne was excellent, Bannan lively, Albrighton took his goal lovely and N'Zobgia probably had his best game for us. Warnock, Hutton and Agbonlahor were very poor this evening.

dunne man of the match. looks a different player when he doesnt need to carry the ginger lump

we were much better all round today in the way we approached it. still plenty to work on, but the signs are there to show the manager that his negative tactics will get us nowhere

Much better display and I look forward to the fact we will work on defending set pieces, starting tomorrow.

I hope we have been working on them all season as we have shipped so many goals from corners this season. Trouble is if we have been working on them all season then I fear we are never going to get better with the current players/coaches.

Still, at least Hutton now has Boxing Day off to go down the pub!

Why do blame McLeish everytime we concede from a set piece? Of course it's worked on in training. However, why do the players escape blame free? Agbonlahor was at total fault for the second goal this evening.

Much improved this evening considering previous performances, Dunne was excellent, Bannan lively, Albrighton took his goal lovely and N'Zobgia probably had his best game for us. Warnock, Hutton and Agbonlahor were very poor this evening.

Both the players and manager deserve the blame..

McLeish hasn't done anything with this defence, it still looks very poor.

Gabby was shit all game and should've been subbed in my opinion - the lack of options on the bench was probably a factor as to why he wasn't though.

Not a bad performance. Don't know why we don't do that more often. Still, not good enough, and I'm getting sick and tired of conceding to set-pieces.

I actually think Hutton being sent off is a good thing. It didn't affect the game as it was already the 94th minute and a much more competent RB in Cuellar will be playing against Stoke now.

Played better. Still not creating good clear cut chances IMO. But butter none the less. A draw would of been fair. Still want AM gone but give him respect for his set up today as we were better.

However good/better performances from previous match don't get us points. Worrying times still

Â