Midweek football 19/21 December

andykeenan

I dunno what it is about Demba Ba. I just can't convince myself he's actually good, despite the goals.

Whenever I've watched him he always seems to lack finesse, not to mention seemingly that much skill, he doesn't appear to be a good player... but he scores all the bloody time. I can't quite put my finger on it.

This also applies to Mario Gomez.

I dunno what it is about Demba Ba. I just can't convince myself he's actually good, despite the goals.

Whenever I've watched him he always seems to lack finesse, not to mention seemingly that much skill, he doesn't appear to be a good player... but he scores all the bloody time. I can't quite put my finger on it.

This also applies to Mario Gomez.

And a certain Darren Bent too.

MON manages to squeak out another win after initially squandering a 2 goal advantage...

Meanwhile Fulham ship 5 at home to ManUre - Jol really isn't all that is he???

I'm beginning to think it was actually Poyet who was the brains behind Tottenhams success.

MON manages to squeak out another win after initially squandering a 2 goal advantage...

I'm beginning to think it was actually Poyet who was the brains behind Tottenhams success.

i think that's more than likely to be honest

edit : nvm

Poyet wasn't at Spurs when Jol was there.

Ah that's right, I remember now. He was basically Ramos's translator for a period.

Who was Jol's assistant?

Ah that's right, I remember now. He was basically Ramos's translator for a period.

Who was Jol's assistant?

Chris Houghton, who had been assistant to numerous failed Spurs managers, so I doubt he can be credited for our success under Jol.

Â