Hutton Swapping Shirts ? with Liverpool Player

smetrov

Were my eyes deceiving me - or did Alan Hutton swap shirts with a liverpool players at the end of todays game ?

I mean WTF - you swap shirts with legendary teams\players - not an upper midtable team - with the likes of Carroll and Carragher

given the performance he put in today - total disrect towards villa supporters - another Houllier at Anfield moment

At a wild guess I would suggest it was Charlie Adam and being international teammates and possibly old friends/Rangers teammates it's quite understandable?

Perhaps I just don't understand the etiquette for such things but I can't see how that would be seen as disrespectful.

Oh F*** off

After an insipid performance like that he should have been head bowed and get down that tunnel, not collecting personal mementos in front of fans who have again stumped up hard earned Reddies to watch that shite

At a wild guess I would suggest it was Charlie Adam and being international teammates and possibly old friends/Rangers teammates it's quite understandable?

Perhaps I just don't understand the etiquette for such things but I can't see how that would be seen as disrespectful.

OK I remember villa beating Barcleno in the super cup and swapped shirts after that - also in the 70's we drew 2-2 against Barcelona again - Johan Cryuff and all....

Now we have players swappin shirts with Charlie **** Adam .......and you can't see whats wrong ?

If Villa had won today, no-one would have batted an eyelid at 2 pros(possibly friends, I don't know) swapping shirts, that's the main problem with this thread. The team were poor and we lost another game - that's where my attention is focused, and hopefully that prick in charge feels the same.

OK I remember villa beating Barcleno in the super cup and swapped shirts after that - also in the 70's we drew 2-2 against Barcelona again - Johan Cryuff and all....

Now we have players swappin shirts with Charlie **** Adam .......and you can't see whats wrong ?

Does it really matter? If it wasn't Liverpool would you be saying the same thing?

I really don't see how this whole thing is an issue and I don't know how it's showing disrespect to us at all.

Do you think he went out there saying, "Psst... Charlie! Swap shirts with me will ya? That'll really piss off my new club that I've only been playing for for 6 months and considering I'll be here for the forseeable future I really want to piss off overly-sensitive fans. Go on, it'll be a laugh."

No, I don't think so.

Rightly or wrongly this pissed me off.

Its not something I have witnessed before - as I said IMO you swap shirts with great/players teams - to walk off with a liverpool shirt draped over your shoulders after serving up that tosh - is imo pretty poor form.

but then i despise liverpool more than any other - and WTF is it with them who think they can sit among the home fans wearing liverpool colours

Â