• N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Petrov
    • Delfouneso
    • Heskey
    • Bannan (for Heskey 56)
    • Weimann (for Delph 80)

People want McLeish to go, but the players have now looked uninterested under 3 different managers.

McLeish is one of the problems, but we have a squad full of highly paid journeymen who don't care and will perform the same under other managers. And a chairman who won't pay to replace them. It's rotten from top to bottom.

Don't know if i agree with this.

Yes RL has messed us up with his tight wallet but at the same time we have a decent squad with good youth and we have experience too. A manager needs to make changes when its needed, look at the back 4 its useless yet we have (IMO) the best center half on our bench in Carlos and one of our better players last season in Clark. Is time is long up and must go. A manager with more of a tactical mind and better manager skills all round will do a decent job with the current lot. Sparky springs to mind and is out of work. GO GET HIM!

at least my boycott of VP until he is gone is making my bank account feel better

maybe i should boycott the other half, maybe then my bank account would feel better? lol

poor team selection, poor team to select from

AM had nothing to work with today, its a shame we rely so much on 2 players

he had almost a full squad if players to work with

the fact he is **** clueless and shit may be the biggest factor

there is probably 1 big move at least this january, either the ginger twunt or bent will be off

i know what 99.9% of the fans are praying for this christmas

It's about time we stopped blaming Mcleish - name one manager that would come in and do well with this team. Lerner has turned it into this, our squad is very average.

Lerner has never managed the team, surely are defensive hangover from MON's over indulgence on ageing defenders on long contract. Defending set pieces has been a problem for the past 3-4 seasons.

This defence performed well for MON. Our vulnerability against set pieces crept in with Houllier. Hutton crept in with Eck.

We conceded plenty of goals from set pieces in MON's final season.

We certainly did.

More life in a cosmic vacuum than that performance. The players look clueless, the manager looked clueless. I don't think the players have trust in the mans ability. Randy seems to have no ambitions for the club. The future looks like shite.

I think Bolton and Blackburn are finished in the Premier League. But 18th I'm not so sure. Wigan normally worm their way out of the relegation battle so any team from Norwich to Wigan could be finish 18th. It is still possible for him to send us down ffs.

fans against the chairman

fans against the manager

fans against the players

the chairman not prepared to do his job properly

the manager not knowing how to do his job properly

the players not interested in doing their job properly

the club simply cannot continue like this, its a steady slop downwards to which there will be no come back

if this was to happen in any other job or industry, people would be losing their jobs very quickly without hesitation

HAHA.jpg

I saw McLeish look deeply worried and serious around the 80 minute mark. Sadly I don't have a screen shot of it. That picture proves nothing. A snap shot of many during a game.

Who gives a shit?

He's a crap manager whether he was looking worried or not, and is clearly our of his depth.

HAHA.jpg

I saw McLeish look deeply worried and serious around the 80 minute mark. Sadly I don't have a screen shot of it. That picture proves nothing. A snap shot of many during a game.

the picture proves he was laughing, you dont have a picture showing what ever it is you claim.

i would be genuinely iunterested to know why you blindly support the most hated and crap manager this club has had since, well since i can remember, i include DOL, billy mcneill, graham turner, venglos and co in this as well.

HAHA.jpg

the picture proves he was laughing, you dont have a picture showing what ever it is you claim.

i would be genuinely iunterested to know why you blindly support the most hated and crap manager this club has had since, well since i can remember, i include DOL, billy mcneill, graham turner, venglos and co in this as well.

I'm simply stating there's no context given for the smile just him smiling. The picture doesn't indicate for how long for etc. I'm not blindly defending McLeish as you so claim. Merely pointing out having a picture of McLeish smiling proves little when you have no clue as to what the context is.

Today was very poor, I've said throughout the match thread the fundamental problems we have in defence and how easily we gave the ball away today. Things were much worse under O'Leary. At least we haven't had a 3-0 against Doncaster. We don't have a good enough squad or simply McLeish isn't willing to try Cuellar or Clark and I really don't understand why.

I'm sick of seeing Collins and Dunne start every week.

Â