Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Larscapaldi

When was the last time we lost 5 in a row at home?????

Apparently it was in 1963 and that was Villa's longest ever series of home defeats. If we lose to Everton the all-time record will be equalled.

If anybody can equal that record then McLeish can :cry:

Our worst home run in nearly 40 years, if we lose somebody needs to point this out to Lerner. I cant believe we were not even as shit as this at home under Turner/McNeill :shock:

I would like to see:

-------------------- Guzan ------------------- Keep the shirt until he screws up as far as I am concerned

Hutton ---- Cuellar --- Dunne --- Warnock

------------ Petrov ----- Clark --------------

Albrighton ------- Ireland --------- The Zog

--------------------- Gab ---------------------

Well, we are playing poorly at the moment but we are being stretched to the limit with injuries.

Already with the smallest squad in the league, we have Spurs tomorrow with 6 of our usual starting 11 out injured:

Jagielka

Hibbert

Coleman

Osman

Cahill

Rodwell

add Barkley to that list too.

Fellaini is playing with an injury but is currently our only fit central midfielder. Neville and Heitinga can play there but are needed at CB and RB unless Moyes plays a kid and pushes one of them forward.

That means one of Drenthe (breathes out his backside after 10 minutes), Bilyaletdinov (confidence is shot), or Donovan will probably have to play CM.

Really not looking forward to this week, to be honest.

Though, the FA appointing Mark Clattenburg for this match has fired us blues right up :)

Though, the FA appointing Mark Clattenburg for this match has fired us blues right up :)

Have I missed something? Why?

My mate was going on about that. Not like Everton fans to squeal every time someone breathes on one of their players...

:winkold:

My mate was going on about that. Not like Everton fans to squeal every time someone breathes on one of their players...

HANDBALL!!!

HANDBALL!!!

*Someone brushes past an Everton player* EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

All I can say for now is that the Belgians will be there! (well 3 of us at least) I'm really looking forward to the game, it's been ages since I've seen the Villa!

Four if you count Fellaini (which I assume you didn't in your three?). :winkold:

Well, we are playing poorly at the moment but we are being stretched to the limit with injuries.

Already with the smallest squad in the league, we have Spurs tomorrow with 6 of our usual starting 11 out injured:

Jagielka

Hibbert

Coleman

Osman

Cahill

Rodwell

add Barkley to that list too.

Fellaini is playing with an injury but is currently our only fit central midfielder.

You have so many injuries so regularly though that it must be something that you are doing with your training or medical staff. It can't just be luck because it happens every year with you lot.

Or maybe they just want to stay at home to guard their houses? :winkold:

All I can say for now is that the Belgians will be there! (well 3 of us at least) I'm really looking forward to the game, it's been ages since I've seen the Villa!

Four if you count Fellaini (which I assume you didn't in your three?). :winkold:

I forgot he'd be there too :winkold: though to be fair I'd rather he didn't represent my 'nation' in the way he does. Dirty player

----------Guzan-------------

Herd Clark Dunne Warnock

-----------Petrov------------

Marc--------------------Nzog

-------------Ireland----------

-----Gabby-------------------

----------------Bent----------

Good game to experiment with a more attacking line up, given the amount of injuries Everton have.

Is it the Belgian supporters club who've got the absolute beast of a flag? If so, bring it!

It's them who got that flag yes! I only travelled with them once or twice but it's too expensive for me, though I must say their trips are very well arranged and have been nice when I went on them. Iirc I once asked to bring the flag but the chairman was a bit reluctant to give it with me.

The supporters club is in a pub not too far away from me, and they did a brilliant job there.

There's only 3 pictures, but just to give you an idea: http://belgianvillains.com/clublokaal/