Nicklas Bendtner..what a ..

TheDrums

Not Super Mario!

Yup, Grade A assh*le, that one...

Most entertaining player in the league by a mile. Balotelli is my favourite footballer in the world today. I am half tempted to give up on the Villa and just start supporting Super Mario.

Not Super Mario!

Yup, Grade A assh*le, that one...

Most entertaining player in the league by a mile. Balotelli is my favourite footballer in the world today. I am half tempted to give up on the Villa and just start supporting Super Mario.

I can't disagree with you on that point. The guy is an unpredictable whack-job with boundless skill. But he comes off as a thick, petulant word removed.

I can't disagree with you on that point. The guy is an unpredictable whack-job with boundless skill. But he comes off as a thick, petulant word removed.

same could be said for Wayne Rooney but as he is English this isnt really highlighted in media

same could be said for Wayne Rooney but as he is English this isnt really highlighted in media

Give it up Zatman. :lol:

The disturbing thing is that we create those boys to become like this. We praise them, hype them, sometimes even worship them, and they're paid ridiculous money even as youngsters. It's not really strange that some of them end up like this.

The disturbing thing is that we create those boys to become like this. We praise them, hype them, sometimes even worship them, and they're paid ridiculous money even as youngsters. It's not really strange that some of them end up like this.

Good post and I absolutely agree. Its us fans that pay these mugs such inflated salaries.

Edit - Please do not repeat the factually incorrect statement that has been removed. We have millionaires begging ordinary people to buy them a £13 pizza just because "They don't know who I am".

Its ridiculous. Someone has to draw the line some where. Its us fans getting mugged off paying £30-40 a week, out of our weekly wage which in average is probably no more than £300 a week.

Good post and I absolutely agree. Its us fans that pay these mugs such inflated salaries.

Edit - Please do not repeat the factually incorrect statement that has been removed. We have millionaires begging ordinary people to buy them a £13 pizza just because "They don't know who I am".

Its ridiculous. Someone has to draw the line some where. Its us fans getting mugged off paying £30-40 a week, out of our weekly wage which in average is probably no more than £300 a week.

I don't know if you were ironic in saying that you agree with me, but my take on it is that you were. I didn't say that we pay them those wages, nor was that what I meant. But it's partly because of us they can. The wages of course is mostly down to the clubs and the hype around the game of football. But it's us that worship them and kiss the ground they walk on, and more importantly, we do it with younger and younger players as they start to perform at a younger age. I think that many fans would become the same if they'd been payed millions and millions for playing football as a teenager and worshipped by thousands and thousands of fans. People that would be quite normal if they had an ordinary life.

I don't wanna take the blame away from the players themselves and solely put it on us fans, but we have a part in it. It's us fans that make the sport for what it is, for both good and bad. And now millionaires have exploited it, which has turned it to something completely different to what it once was.

Â