My 'public transport' experience..

Swerbs

In the last 2 days on the Bendy Bus in Holland (To be honest it's really good as it has it's own road) I have seen to funny things.

Monday Night, a few Turks could not get in the bus fast enough so a fight broke out by the door. Saw a white bloke take a right hook of one of them and he just laughed at him.

Tuesday night, got on the bus and there was a tramp at the back of the bus. A proper one, drinking lager with 6 more in the old Aldi bag. Looked like he had slept out for a week to be honest and smelt like small heath. About 20 mins in the journey he starts getting some papers and stuff out his jacket and then his wallet. Calm as anything, counts € 1000 + (50's and 100''s) onto the seat next to him, puts it away and gets off the bus. Speechless.

In the last 2 days on the Bendy Bus in Holland (To be honest it's really good as it has it's own road) I have seen to funny things.

Monday Night, a few Turks could not get in the bus fast enough so a fight broke out by the door. Saw a white bloke take a right hook of one of them and he just laughed at him.

Tuesday night, got on the bus and there was a tramp at the back of the bus. A proper one, drinking lager with 6 more in the old Aldi bag. Looked like he had slept out for a week to be honest and smelt like small heath. About 20 mins in the journey he starts getting some papers and stuff out his jacket and then his wallet. Calm as anything, counts € 1000 + (50's and 100''s) onto the seat next to him, puts it away and gets off the bus. Speechless.

"his wallet"? Perhaps not actually "his"?

If I'd nicked somebody's wallet I probably would have a look through all the papers and forms in it, as well as counting out my loot.

Although as you say, probably not on a bus. Then again, winos don't work to normal logic.

Â