Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Hopefully get something from this. Don't think we will win, but would be nice to get a point and help k them out of the top 4. Hilarious how they still think it's the 80s and it's their God given right to beat everyone every week.

derrick williams and graham burke are in the squad for tomorrow's game

They may be in the squad but I can't see them even making the bench. They are promising young lads but there are too many others ahead of them. Having said that, if McLeish is seriously looking at Burke, then maybe, just maybe, he is going to play offensively against Liverpool....

NO chance of a win tomorrow. There full back are far to good for Albrighton and Nzogbua. Luis Enrique was class last year against Ash he had him in his pocket.

Suiarez World class against Collins, Dunne = Easy.

We have 0 class in our midfield.

Best chance is a draw.

NO chance of a win tomorrow. There full back are far to good for Albrighton and Nzogbua. Luis Enrique was class last year against Ash he had him in his pocket.

Suiarez World class against Collins, Dunne = Easy.

We have 0 class in our midfield.

Best chance is a draw.

Luis Enrique has done nothing for years!

2-1 villa if we go at these overrated tossers.

That's strange. I wonder why - is there a flu bug or something gone round?

Very worrying if true. I can maybe see Burke sneaking ahead of Delfouneso as a one off, but having Williams on the bench ahead of Clark seems very risky.

I'm guessing by squad you're meaning the party of players considered as available for the game rather than the matchday 18 - if not, we're buggered.

I pray McLeish changes the habit of a lifetime and actually attacks one of the perceived bigger teams in the league. I'll be livid if this is a Spurs/Manyoo display. Prove me wrong McLeish!

Have to agree, they are'nt as cohesive a unit as they like to think. Sure they've spent loads, but it is'nt gelling in the same way as Citeh seem to be. If theres one team who need a reality check its the liverscum, because they are not what they used to be.

A draw would be ok for us really, but I'd never rule out a Villa win against these lot.

if we go at them, i'm confident we can get a result against this overrated, overpriced team.

Agree with this. Whether we will or not will remain to be seen. I go hoping for a good performance but in the back of my mind feels I'll be disappointed.

They may be in the squad but I can't see them even making the bench. They are promising young lads but there are too many others ahead of them. Having said that, if McLeish is seriously looking at Burke, then maybe, just maybe, he is going to play offensively against Liverpool....

yes that's what i meant, they are in the 20 man squad, they won't necessarily make the bench