Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Liverpool have been playing better than their scores suggest and will sooner or later give someone a good spanking, lets hope it isn't us.

I'm sure after 3 points last week McLeish thinks he has done enough to shift his "crap negative football" tag so will think he can go back to packing the team with defenders.

I fully expect a similar approach to the games that went before the Bolton match, the same shite football and more than likely a similar result.

McLeish out.

I agree 100% with this

Guzan

Hutton

Collins

Dunne

Warnock

Petrov

Herd

Bannan

Albrighton

Bent

N'Zogbia

Is what I hope to see. Sort of. I'd rather we went 442, but I don't want to see Heskey start (although I suspect we might) as he plays as a crap midfielder even if he's notionally up front. Delfouneso and Weimann don't look like great options, but then we don't see them in training so who knows.

Liverpool are a decent side but not exceptional. We should be taking a point here at least, though without Gabby I doubt we will.

Guzan

Hutton

Collins

Dunne

Warnock

Petrov

Herd

Bannan

Albrighton

Bent

N'Zogbia

Is what I hope to see. Sort of. I'd rather we went 442, but I don't want to see Heskey start (although I suspect we might) as he plays as a crap midfielder even if he's notionally up front. Delfouneso and Weimann don't look like great options, but then we don't see them in training so who knows.

Liverpool are a decent side but not exceptional. We should be taking a point here at least, though without Gabby I doubt we will.

100% agree with this, I was going to say pretty much the same thing and name the same squad. We can all moan about McLeish's formation and line ups, but as you pointed out, he and his team watch all the players in training week in, week out.

I'm in no way a fan of McLeish, but I think we have no choice but to back his decision on who to replace Gabby, personally. If we lose, whatever his decision will get criticised anyway, be that Bent on his own or partnered with Weimann, Delf or Heskey. Hindsight is a wonderful thing

Guzan

Hutton

Collins

Dunne

Warnock

Petrov

Herd

Bannan

Albrighton

Bent

N'Zogbia

100% agree with this, I was going to say pretty much the same thing and name the same squad. We can all moan about McLeish's formation and line ups, but as you pointed out, he and his team watch all the players in training week in, week out.

I'm in no way a fan of McLeish, but I think we have no choice but to back his decision on who to replace Gabby, personally. If we lose, whatever his decision will get criticised anyway, be that Bent on his own or partnered with Weimann, Delf or Heskey. Hindsight is a wonderful thing

-----------------------------------Guzan-------------------------------------------

Cuellar--------------Dunne--------------------Collins-----------------Warnock-

Hutton---------------Herd----------------------Petrov---------------------Delph-

------------------------------------Heskey-----------------------------------------

------------------------------------Bent--------------------------------------------

this is how Mcleish will line up. He will see it as a game we cannot possibly win and go all out for a 0-0

Browsing through some of their forums they have the audacity to call us arrogant and deluded, this coming from the same bunch of smelly inbreds who are nailed on certs for the league every year? :bang:

They are rocket polishers.

"King Kenny this, King Kenny that" STFU you tossers.

I read some deluded clearing in the woods on one of their forums say under a picture of Kenny and Torres "Look, look, Kenny looks right into his soul and Torres won't look back". What a bunch of stupid pricks.

Kenny's one of the worst things to have happened to them in a long time. They had one shot at building a quality side with the investment they've had over the past year, and they've blown it. For the money spent on Henderson, Carroll and Downing, they could have had Mata, Aguero & Young.