• N'Zogbia
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Bent 81)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:8a567f0dbd][mrow][mcol color=#f5ffff:8a567f0dbd]Bolton[mcol]1-2[mcol color=#8c333c:8a567f0dbd]Aston Villa

[row][col color=#f5ffff:8a567f0dbd][col][col color=#8c333c:8a567f0dbd]Albrighton 33

[row][col color=#f5ffff:8a567f0dbd][col][col color=#8c333c:8a567f0dbd]Petrov 39

[row][col color=#f5ffff:8a567f0dbd]Klasnić 55[col][col color=#8c333c:8a567f0dbd]

[/table]

Great first half against a poor bolton side... N'Zogbia and Albrighton were both very good.

Bent needs to start putting chances away.

Guzan did well I thought.

But we shouldn't be wasting time against a poor bolton side near the end and we still hoof at every opportunity even in acres of space.

Good 45 minutes of football against a truly dogshit side. I don't know what McLeish said at half time but it almost chucked all our good work on a bonfire.

Albrighton MotM for lots of hard work and the goal. I would have given it to N'Zogbia but he went missing in the second half with around 9 other players. Petrov's worth a mention too, had a great game overall.

How shit is Bent playing?

Thank flip for that....

Brilliant first half. The best we've had under AM so far.

Awful second half. Shocking Bent miss (no excuses) and then it was back to AM basics where it was hoof/sitting deep and then Heskey the saviour (ffs).

Still, 3 points at the end of the day. I hope it's more positive from now on.

very much a game of 2 halves. great free flowing football in the first half and mistake ridden hoofball in the second.

at least for 45 minutes we proved we can play well. time to get the videos out eck and take some notes.

petrov looked quality. bent really needs to have a word with himself. nzogbia much better.

still think eck needs to go but a welcome 3 points.

Â