Weekends football 10/11 Decemeber

andykeenan

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp: "I'm not sure how we've lost that. A couple of decisions from the referee were amazing. I've just seen the replays. How the referee gives Adebayor offside, when he is two yards onside, I don't know. How he doesn't see the handballs I don't know. I wouldn't want to comment on what I thought of the referee's performance. I never do it, having been a manager for 20-odd years. But today was... disappointing."

You just did you MUPPET!

If that was Villa out there you'd be saying the same thing. Terrible, inconsistent refereeing.

I think you've missed the point!

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp: "I'm not sure how we've lost that. A couple of decisions from the referee were amazing. I've just seen the replays. How the referee gives Adebayor offside, when he is two yards onside, I don't know. How he doesn't see the handballs I don't know. I wouldn't want to comment on what I thought of the referee's performance. I never do it, having been a manager for 20-odd years. But today was... disappointing."

You just did you MUPPET!

If that was Villa out there you'd be saying the same thing. Terrible, inconsistent refereeing.

I don't think he was disagreeing with Redknapp's comments.. I think he was pointing out that he basically said 'the refereeing was awful, he made all the wrong decisions, it was all against us and the referee ruined the game and it's his fault we lost... but I don't comment on refereeing decisions'.

Couple of decent games tonight.

Premier League

Chelsea: Cech; Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole; Remeu, Ramires, Mereiles; Mata, Sturridge, Drogba.

Man City: Hart; Zabaletta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Barry, Toure, Milner, Silva; Aguero, Balotelli.

Serie A

Roma: Stekelenburg; Taddei, De Rossi, Heinze, Jose Angel; Pjanic, Viviano, Greco; Totti, Osvaldo, Lamela.

Juventus: Buffon; Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Pepe, Matri, Extagarribia.

Think Chelsea will actually beat City. Juventus should win comfortable in Rome.

Â