Tickets

Blakey1982

Bristol Rovers v Aston Villa

FA Cup third round

Saturday January 7

KO - 5.30pm

Memorial Stadium

Ticket Allocation: 1,400 [seating 400, standing 1,000]

Prices: Seating - £22.50 for adults, £14.50 for students/O65s £13.50 for U16s. Standing - £20 for adults, £13 for students and O65s, £12 for U16s.

Attendance at previous rounds of the FA Cup will have a bearing on your eligibility for tickets in the latter stages of the competition.

Half season card holders are not eligible to purchase tickets for this fixture until after Tuesday December 20.

Friday December 9: On sale to away scheme members and season card holders who have attended five Premier League away fixtures in the 2011-12 season.

Monday December 12: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least four Premier League away fixtures fixtures in the 2011-12 season* [from 9am to 2pm].

Monday December 12: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least three Premier League away fixtures in the 2011-12 season* [from 2pm to 6pm].

Tuesday December 13: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least two Premier League away fixtures in the 2011-12 season*.

Wednesday December 14: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least one Premier League away fixture in the 2011-12 season*.

Thursday December 15: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup home fixtures in the 2011-12 season*.

Friday December 16: On sale to season card holders who have attended at least one Carling Cup home fixture in the 2011-12 season*.

Monday December 19: On sale to season card holders for the 2011-12 season*.

Tuesday December 20: On sale to supporters half season card holders for the 2011-12 season* [from 9am to 2pm].

Tuesday December 20: On sale to supporters who have attended at least five Premier League away fixtures in the 2011-12 season* [from 2pm to 6pm].

*Strictly one ticket per client reference, remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Buy Info: hotline 0800 6120970, in person Villa Village or New Street, online by clicking icon

I would also love to take 2 or 3 references off someones hands. Usually get tickets through Lions Club but there's no allocation for this game. To add insult to injury, a couple of the lads have been to all but 1 away game this season, but don't have a Season Ticket. So if anyone can find a spare reference, there's a couple of pints in it!!

I PMd Ulver but no reply yet, if he doesn't get back to me before monday then I will be able to donate my client ref number (active on monday afternoon), first come first served if he doesn't get back to me. I can't make it sadly as I have no way of getting home after the game that I can afford.

Â