Bristol Rovers Away FA Cup

philgetaway

The Memorial Stadium is a horrible a ground.

Agreed, I've been there a quite a few times to see Bristol Rugby Club who share it and whose ground it originally was so the pitch will be shite too.

Agreed, I've been there a quite a few times to see Bristol Rugby Club who share it and whose ground it originally was so the pitch will be shite too.

The ball will be in the air for the vast majority of the game so the pitch won't affect much :winkold: :winkold:

What capacity is their ground?

Being in Devon (and having young kids), it's not easy getting back for a lot of games but Brizzle is only an hour away and I know a Rovers fan so might try and get along to this

The ball will be in the air for the vast majority of the game so the pitch won't affect much :winkold: :winkold:

What capacity is their ground?

Being in Devon (and having young kids), it's not easy getting back for a lot of games but Brizzle is only an hour away and I know a Rovers fan so might try and get along to this

I'm guessing 8,000 ish. Last time I went there there was no stand at the one end!

Â