Martin O'Neill

maqroll

How the **** did MON get the Sunderland job anyway? If he was in the wrong at Villa he would have gotten a bad reference from Randy. But I doubt it. I bet it was the clueless yank who was the naughty boy. Kids below the age of 10 know the game more than him. If he's here for 10 years he'll bring us down to the conference. It's his decisions. They're like mentally retarted. The Browns must count themselves look there's no relegations or else they would be **** completely.

How the **** did MON get the Sunderland job anyway? If he was in the wrong at Villa he would have gotten a bad reference from Randy. But I doubt it. I bet it was the clueless yank who was the naughty boy. Kids below the age of 10 know the game more than him. If he's here for 10 years he'll bring us down to the conference. It's his decisions. They're like mentally retarted. The Browns must count themselves look there's no relegations or else they would be **** completely.

Do you really think Sunderland asked Randy for a reference? :lol:

MON with a poor Sunderland squad with crap strikers = 4 wins in 6

McLeish with a decnt squad with one most prolific Prem strikers ever = 5 wins in 20

You're obviously obsessed with this irrelevant comparison. You should do a graph with a different colour for each manager and a Gary Megson watermark. Knock yourself out.

Can we just hand Sunderland the 3 points now? I couldn't stomach him coming here and humliating this club. MON is better than McLeish in everyway. That's his bitch. There's no way AM will do anything right in that match. **** despise the prick.

You wanted a manger to give you an instant bounce you couldn't pick better than O'Neill. He is an excellent man manager and at motivating players to give their all. Its how he gets so much out of players that other managers can't seem to.

He has his limits though as we know but he will certainly take Sunderland to relative success and that will be top 8 for them especially as he is likely to have a limited budget. Perhaps not this season but next.

He proved at Leicester when he had relatively **** all to spend that he could do well on a shoestring and he got them promoted, 4 seasons on the spin in the top 10, two League Cup wins and also losing finalists. That was for them great success.

Its pretty relevant given how Sunderland are now already above us in the league and we are down to 13th .

Well expect Fulham to overtake us soon .

I'll worry about league positions at the end of the season. Should we just give up now and appoint Megson? :lol:

Its pretty relevant given how Sunderland are now already above us in the league and we are down to 13th .

Well expect Fulham to overtake us soon .

I'll worry about league positions at the end of the season. Should we just give up now and appoint Megson? :lol:

He has better managerial experience.

He kept Bolton up - something McLeish couldn't do with more money at Birmingham.

MON being at a another club (esp in the same league) is the equalivent of your girlfriend hooking up with your mate. I don't want him here but don't want him anywhere else. But I would take him back over this rotten manager we have now. Never gonna happen again. Good times are well and truly over. :evil:

Just had a look on a Sunderland forum to see how they're liking O'Neill and wow they are hateful bastards.

I've counted at least FOUR topics devoted to us of all times "I'd love to finish above Villa" and this and that.

"Bent this". There must be a new topic on him and us every single day.

Sad words removed. Rather than enjoying their good run, they resort to that. Shit club, shit history. End of.

Just had a look on a Sunderland forum to see how they're liking O'Neill and wow they are hateful bastards.

I've counted at least FOUR topics devoted to us of all times "I'd love to finish above Villa" and this and that.

"Bent this". There must be a new topic on him and us every single day.

Sad words removed. Rather than enjoying their good run, they resort to that. Shit club, shit history. End of.

They actually have a good history all be it like us a lot of it is pre WWII - 7 League titles and 2 FA Cups. They also have an excellent fan base and with a sniff of relative success will easily average over 40k.

I'm sure they are enjoying there upturn whilst us, and specifically Darren Bent, look set for a bleak immediate future. It is no surprise that they are revelling in it and having a few digs in our direction.

Â