Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Could you both make the same meal or snack at the same time?

Talk each other through it. That even allows moments of quiet whilst you concentrate on a process.

Stuff just comes from that, discussing a suggestive carrot or realising you’ll need to use coriander as you don’t have parsley, or whatever.

We are doing that next week. This week we are watching The Crown, playing Uno and then doing random questions, but I know so much about her already 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

When I see @lapal_fanhas commented, I automatically know it’s going to me mad as **** but hilarious too 😂

mate 👏

Mate, this is how I got my first girlfriend and then my now wife.

It's a step by step guide I learned from a man in Blackheart Market.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

So I’m doing another online date on zoom tomorrow. We know each other really well but I’m looking for inspiration for some fun and mad questions to ask. We are beyond zoom dates now and need more but can’t, but with zoom dates come the need for constant conversation and I am looking for any ideas for things to ask, deep questions, weird questions, what would you do questions. 

A normal date is easier as we want to go to each other’s house and watch films and stuff, but that’s not possible. We have been talking for nearly three months and because we have had to talk to each other we already know each other so well. So I’m just looking for inspiration, cheers guys 😘

3 months down and it's on you now. She obviously likes you, so don't go asking avant garde geniuses like @lapal_fan for advice on how to ruin it.

My honest advice would be don't overthink it, be yourself, be true to what you believe... but obviously a bit less football than normal (don't spend hours debating the merits of Wesley as an attacking midfielder - he definitely can't play there, and she doesn't give a ****).

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, a m ole said:

A week ago I matched on an app with a girl so far out my league it’s insane, but i already know her through work. I’m 99% sure she only matched to be friendly and we’ve had a little joke about finding someone so far, but since it’s valentine’s day I decided to take the shot.

Never play yourself down :) 

53 minutes ago, a m ole said:

haha appreciate it, i never would normally but this is a unique case.

either way I think we’re going to stay friends.

image.png.fb28130d22e1821beecec1b8fde1983c.png

You are Julian Marquez right?

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Not going to lie to you, I miss you losers talking about your pathetic love life.

Makes me feel a lot better about mine..

We've all gone 100% incel now. 

Â