Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/02/2021 at 04:32, Mandy Lifeboats said:

A true story in which names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Mrs Smith is looking through her husband’s phone and stumbles upon a picture of Mr Smith who is balls-deep in a young lady.  Mrs Smith gets a knife and stabs Mr Smith who is in bed.    Luckily she misses anything vital but still manages to deliver multiple stab wounds to his arms and legs.   He manages to take the knife away from her and a full and frank discussion takes place to ascertain what the hell is happening.   Mrs Smith directs him to the pictures of him with the skinny little jezebel. 

It’s a picture of her taken 10 years,  and many cream doughnuts,  ago.    

Did you need stitches?

• Like 1

So I’m doing another online date on zoom tomorrow. We know each other really well but I’m looking for inspiration for some fun and mad questions to ask. We are beyond zoom dates now and need more but can’t, but with zoom dates come the need for constant conversation and I am looking for any ideas for things to ask, deep questions, weird questions, what would you do questions. 

A normal date is easier as we want to go to each other’s house and watch films and stuff, but that’s not possible. We have been talking for nearly three months and because we have had to talk to each other we already know each other so well. So I’m just looking for inspiration, cheers guys 😘

Edited by avfcDJ

Could you both make the same meal or snack at the same time?

Talk each other through it. That even allows moments of quiet whilst you concentrate on a process.

Stuff just comes from that, discussing a suggestive carrot or realising you’ll need to use coriander as you don’t have parsley, or whatever.

22 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

So I’m just looking for inspiration, cheers guys 😘

Using a recent thread as a jumping off point, what about “never have I ever....”?

It’s simple enough, you don’t have to make it a drinking game, it can be you each have some chocolates or whatever and if you say “never have I ever...” and she has done it, you get to eat a choc.  Or whatever, make the rules how you want.

Probably worth letting her know a few hours beforehand so she can think of a few things. And it potentially uncovers a load of stuff about the other person that wouldn’t have naturally come up in conversation.

My initial thought was playing a game, but it’s limited as to what you could do, especially if you don’t both have the game. Homemade “battleship”?

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

1. If two men of average height, working for 7.25 hours per day can fill a bath to 39% capacity, what would be the average weight of three men of similar age? Show your working. 

2. "The Congress of Vienna in1815 set Europe inevitably on the road to the revolutions of 1830 and 1848, and laid the groundwork for the European Union". Discuss, with particular reference to the role of Viscount Castlereagh. 

3. How many noses does a slug have? 

4. Do you spit, or swallow? 

I know the answer to number 4 😎

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Could you both make the same meal or snack at the same time?

Talk each other through it. That even allows moments of quiet whilst you concentrate on a process.

Stuff just comes from that, discussing a suggestive carrot or realising you’ll need to use coriander as you don’t have parsley, or whatever.

We are doing that next week. This week we are watching The Crown, playing Uno and then doing random questions, but I know so much about her already 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Liked for the use of 'gambit' and 'espadrille' 

Good lad for getting that far, seeing my name and that block of text?

**** that, the guys a knob.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

When I see @lapal_fanhas commented, I automatically know it’s going to me mad as **** but hilarious too 😂

mate 👏

Mate, this is how I got my first girlfriend and then my now wife.

It's a step by step guide I learned from a man in Blackheart Market.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

So I’m doing another online date on zoom tomorrow. We know each other really well but I’m looking for inspiration for some fun and mad questions to ask. We are beyond zoom dates now and need more but can’t, but with zoom dates come the need for constant conversation and I am looking for any ideas for things to ask, deep questions, weird questions, what would you do questions. 

A normal date is easier as we want to go to each other’s house and watch films and stuff, but that’s not possible. We have been talking for nearly three months and because we have had to talk to each other we already know each other so well. So I’m just looking for inspiration, cheers guys 😘

3 months down and it's on you now. She obviously likes you, so don't go asking avant garde geniuses like @lapal_fan for advice on how to ruin it.

My honest advice would be don't overthink it, be yourself, be true to what you believe... but obviously a bit less football than normal (don't spend hours debating the merits of Wesley as an attacking midfielder - he definitely can't play there, and she doesn't give a ****).

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

My best advice- share the zoom room details. Im sure she would love all of us 😉

Let’s do it. 😉🤣

On 20/01/2021 at 10:58, Genie said:
On 20/01/2021 at 10:45, StefanAVFC said:

My finest moment hahahaha

swooning star trek GIF

Petition to the Mods to have @StefanAVFC awarded the title of Riker's Trombone, please.

• Haha 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â