irreverentad

Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

10 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Took a taxi to town today with the missus and small Stiliyan. 

Told them to sit in EAT for 20 mins as popped to the jewelers to get her a ring .

Walked to the top of Birmingham library to the secret garden. 

She said yes.

Was searching for a ecstatic gif to fit the post and this came up

giphy.gif

That will probably not do so we go again

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118c30277dd233a91f58

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Walked to the top of Birmingham library to the secret garden. 

She said yes.

tenor.gif

Congrats :cheers:

• Haha 4

I've been seeing a lovely lady for the last few months now after being single more or less for a few years. 

All is great and we really "get" each other....but....and i realise i might be accused of being "ghey" here....the one drawback is the frequency i now have to shave - not just my face but also my boy garden in readiness for some "snuggle time". I mean, we all know the irritation of a stray hair at the back of our throats causing us to react like we have furballs going on meaning we all appreciate a well kept erm....clearing in the woods....but.....it's when it starts to grow back "down there" means i have to do it again and with my eyesight and angle I'm working from, it's a potentially dangerous situation applying a blade to the crown jewels. 

I appreciate some of the old skool VTers will grumble in to their porridge about when men WERE men but my lady aint after the hairy arsed look in any way and takes pride in her own grooming habits.

Ah well.....i now await the Mr Chong classroom gif 😃

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I've been seeing a lovely lady for the last few months now after being single more or less for a few years. 

All is great and we really "get" each other....but....and i realise i might be accused of being "ghey" here....the one drawback is the frequency i now have to shave - not just my face but also my boy garden in readiness for some "snuggle time". I mean, we all know the irritation of a stray hair at the back of our throats causing us to react like we have furballs going on meaning we all appreciate a well kept erm....clearing in the woods....but.....it's when it starts to grow back "down there" means i have to do it again and with my eyesight and angle I'm working from, it's a potentially dangerous situation applying a blade to the crown jewels. 

I appreciate some of the old skool VTers will grumble in to their porridge about when men WERE men but my lady aint after the hairy arsed look in any way and takes pride in her own grooming habits.

I am on board with the manscaping but I am not sure being a modern man is having to shave your face by your lady friend tbf.

There's limits. You have to establish limits, otherwise this is what happens.

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I am on board with the manscaping but I am not sure being a modern man is having to shave your face by your lady friend tbf.

There's limits. You have to establish limits, otherwise this is what happens.

Yeah, i get that. To be fair, after my night shifts have finished i look like a tramp so i guess it's only right i trim my moustache esp as she does her's !

I am pretty simple person, but what is the difference between adults who are exclusive and those in a relationship? I am confused. 

39 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Yeah, i get that. To be fair, after my night shifts have finished i look like a tramp

Still rocking the jogging bottoms then? ;)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

spacer.png

Seriously...nowt wrong with pube removal. If it's good for her it's good for you, right? ;)

Not too keen on the face shaving though, first wife was vehemently anti-beard. Probably why I'm with wife number two, who loves the face-fuzz.

Anyway, just DHUTWU

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Anyway, just DHUTWU

But make sure she shaves it first!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

But make sure she shaves it first!

Send me the address, I'll do it for her.

I'm thinking of opening a Clunge Shaving Boutique.

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Still rocking the jogging bottoms then? ;)

We got matching pairs for our trips to Lidl !

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Send me the address, I'll do it for her.

I'm thinking of opening a Clunge Shaving Boutique.

26 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

We got matching pairs for our trips to Lidl !

That’ll teach me to skip read a thread.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Valentines day. Can you be arsed?

Yes, i know I'm getting a bit predictable but :

6e628683c91aac10ba6ff24505870615.jpg

• Like 2

My sex drive is too high and it’s getting on my nerves. I’m at the point where I’m considering going the docs to see if I can get put on anti-depressants because I’ve heard they kill it off? 

I’m 40 and it’s higher than it was in my 20’s. If I have to go more than a week without, it’s constantly on my mind and as I’ve been married for nearly 18 years, that’s more of a calorie controlled diet than an all you can eat buffet these days. 

Surely it should be on the wane by now? It’s genuinely pissing me off. 

23 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

My sex drive is too high and it’s getting on my nerves. I’m at the point where I’m considering going the docs to see if I can get put on anti-depressants because I’ve heard they kill it off? 

I’m 40 and it’s higher than it was in my 20’s. If I have to go more than a week without, it’s constantly on my mind and as I’ve been married for nearly 18 years, that’s more of a calorie controlled diet than an all you can eat buffet these days. 

Surely it should be on the wane by now? It’s genuinely pissing me off. 

I’m not convinced that’s ‘too high’, I think there’s a vast spectrum of what’s kind of acceptable, from none through to daily.

The problem would be not being compatible with your partner.

Once or twice a week is hardly freakish. But then if your partner wanted something closer to once a year, that wouldn’t be freakish either.

Have you actually had a decent chat about it?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m not convinced that’s ‘too high’, I think there’s a vast spectrum of what’s kind of acceptable, from none through to daily.

The problem would be not being compatible with your partner.

Once or twice a week is hardly freakish. But then if your partner wanted something closer to once a year, that wouldn’t be freakish either.

Have you actually had a decent chat about it?

I remember the programme about the bloke who tried to kill his wife by tampering with her sky diving parachute. He was a right prick and was often going to hookers and brothels. He said he had to do it because his wife had an incredibly low sex drive, she’d struggle to have sex more than 4 or 5 times a week. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

It’s more that I generally think about it and want it too often and if anything it’s getting worse as I get older. 

I remember being out for a pint with a fairly elderly relative, and in having a conversation with him I clocked that his eyes flicked to every female that walked in the pub, every low top every decent arse in jeans.

I remember thinking, jeebus, it never ends, you don’t get to a.point where you can just bloody relax.

Don’t take my word as any sort of expert on anything. I’m in my 50’s and I’ve been married since my 20’s. You haven’t described anything particularly unusual as yet.

Or, I’m also a sex pest. 😀

• Like 1

Â