Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Been up and down last few months, lots of daft arguments and with both of us being stubborn gits it takes an age to sort things out. I'll try to talk first and she wont let me, stone walling me until she's ready to talk maybe a day later. Getting a bit fed up of it if I'm honest.

I know a few of these are down to language miscommunication as english isnt her first language but I'm calling bullshit on it as her english is just fine. Starting to wonder if she just likes a bit of conflict every now and again. It's tiresome. She accused me of being selfish a few days ago because I asked if 'she' wanted anything from the shop instead of asking if 'we' need anything. I was only going to get hers and her sons xmas cards. For them. Not me. Them. Mental. Absolutely mental.

I’m only laughing at the bolder bit, that is sheer bat shit crazy. Next time just say you are going to buy yourself something... that’ll really go down well

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Been up and down last few months, lots of daft arguments and with both of us being stubborn gits it takes an age to sort things out. I'll try to talk first and she wont let me, stone walling me until she's ready to talk maybe a day later. Getting a bit fed up of it if I'm honest.

I know a few of these are down to language miscommunication as english isnt her first language but I'm calling bullshit on it as her english is just fine. Starting to wonder if she just likes a bit of conflict every now and again. It's tiresome. She accused me of being selfish a few days ago because I asked if 'she' wanted anything from the shop instead of asking if 'we' need anything. I was only going to get hers and her sons xmas cards. For them. Not me. Them. Mental. Absolutely mental.

"Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" by John Gray.

She's catching feelings about something that you're meant to be attuned to..

My unsolicited advice, just drop those last four sentences and point at her and her son when you two are next addressing the issue..

"Not me. Them. Mental. Absolutely mental."

Should go down a treat.

I'd tell you to follow @lapal_fan's advice but he's in my bad book for making me laugh loud enough to wake up others in my household.

• Haha 1

I am just charmed to bits by the girl I am dating, but I just hate how scary it is showing who you really are. The idea she will figure out I am not good enough just **** me over. 

Kinda hoped this kinda stuff would disappear with age, but it's just as strong now as when I was a teenager. 

Pathetic. Rant. Over. 

15 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I am just charmed to bits by the girl I am dating, but I just hate how scary it is showing who you really are. The idea she will figure out I am not good enough just **** me over. 

Kinda hoped this kinda stuff would disappear with age, but it's just as strong now as when I was a teenager. 

Pathetic. Rant. Over. 

Unless she's a massive Wesley fan I'm sure you'll be fine 👍

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Took a taxi to town today with the missus and small Stiliyan. 

Told them to sit in EAT for 20 mins as popped to the jewelers to get her a ring .

Walked to the top of Birmingham library to the secret garden. 

She said yes.

you did it will ferrell GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Told them to sit in EAT for 20 mins as popped to the jewelers to get her a ring .

She said yes.

Congratulations

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

She said yes.

GreenPhysicalFlyinglemur-size_restricted

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

She said yes.

Was searching for a ecstatic gif to fit the post and this came up

giphy.gif

That will probably not do so we go again

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118c30277dd233a91f58

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been seeing a lovely lady for the last few months now after being single more or less for a few years. 

All is great and we really "get" each other....but....and i realise i might be accused of being "ghey" here....the one drawback is the frequency i now have to shave - not just my face but also my boy garden in readiness for some "snuggle time". I mean, we all know the irritation of a stray hair at the back of our throats causing us to react like we have furballs going on meaning we all appreciate a well kept erm....clearing in the woods....but.....it's when it starts to grow back "down there" means i have to do it again and with my eyesight and angle I'm working from, it's a potentially dangerous situation applying a blade to the crown jewels. 

I appreciate some of the old skool VTers will grumble in to their porridge about when men WERE men but my lady aint after the hairy arsed look in any way and takes pride in her own grooming habits.

Ah well.....i now await the Mr Chong classroom gif 😃

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I've been seeing a lovely lady for the last few months now after being single more or less for a few years. 

All is great and we really "get" each other....but....and i realise i might be accused of being "ghey" here....the one drawback is the frequency i now have to shave - not just my face but also my boy garden in readiness for some "snuggle time". I mean, we all know the irritation of a stray hair at the back of our throats causing us to react like we have furballs going on meaning we all appreciate a well kept erm....clearing in the woods....but.....it's when it starts to grow back "down there" means i have to do it again and with my eyesight and angle I'm working from, it's a potentially dangerous situation applying a blade to the crown jewels. 

I appreciate some of the old skool VTers will grumble in to their porridge about when men WERE men but my lady aint after the hairy arsed look in any way and takes pride in her own grooming habits.

I am on board with the manscaping but I am not sure being a modern man is having to shave your face by your lady friend tbf.

There's limits. You have to establish limits, otherwise this is what happens.

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I am on board with the manscaping but I am not sure being a modern man is having to shave your face by your lady friend tbf.

There's limits. You have to establish limits, otherwise this is what happens.

Yeah, i get that. To be fair, after my night shifts have finished i look like a tramp so i guess it's only right i trim my moustache esp as she does her's !

39 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Yeah, i get that. To be fair, after my night shifts have finished i look like a tramp

Still rocking the jogging bottoms then? ;)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

spacer.png

Seriously...nowt wrong with pube removal. If it's good for her it's good for you, right? ;)

Not too keen on the face shaving though, first wife was vehemently anti-beard. Probably why I'm with wife number two, who loves the face-fuzz.

Anyway, just DHUTWU

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

But make sure she shaves it first!

Send me the address, I'll do it for her.

I'm thinking of opening a Clunge Shaving Boutique.

Â