irreverentad

Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

Had a few pints of that tonight

Well that’s you in Trap One tonight then 

11 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Well that’s you in Trap One tonight then 

You weren't wrong

Dating a woman who travels a lot is a god damn nightmare. 

It could be ideal in a relationship setting, but when you are trying to spend time together, build on the last date, have sex and make dinner plans for the weekend or what not, and you continously lose momentum, it's a god damn nightmare. 

Rant over. Gotta go sort out these blue balls. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Dating a woman who travels a lot is a god damn nightmare. 

It could be ideal in a relationship setting, but when you are trying to spend time together, build on the last date, have sex and make dinner plans for the weekend or what not, and you continously lose momentum, it's a god damn nightmare. 

Rant over. Gotta go sort out these blue balls. 

A god damn nightmare? Turn it up. You'll get your end wet again..

So she's a jet-setter? For work or leisure? Do you intend on expressing these desires of yours to her?

Nah she's foreign so she visits family abroad and she's also a big concert person, so travels a lot for that. It's fair enough, I like independant people. She's also 8 years younger than me, which is borderline, but I am hoping it can work out. 35 and 27 isn't the end of the world I guess.

I am hoping it can develop into something serious, but it's really hard to develop a good connection when you see a person every other week or so. 

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Nah she's foreign so she visits family abroad and she's also a big concert person, so travels a lot for that. It's fair enough, I like independant people. She's also 8 years younger than me, which is borderline, but I am hoping it can work out. 35 and 27 isn't the end of the world I guess.

I am hoping it can develop into something serious, but it's really hard to develop a good connection when you see a person every other week or so. 

Wait, does this mean you're 35?! 😮

30 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Wait, does this mean you're 35?! 😮

I also speak 4 languages (6 including the neighbours), work in the highest fields of research, got a sixpack and have a magnificent 3" pecker. Get impressed. 

5 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

see a person every other week or so. 

Sounds perfect to me.

Edited by stuart_75

13 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I also speak 4 languages (6 including the neighbours), work in the highest fields of research, got a sixpack and have a magnificent 3" pecker. Get impressed. 

From this I deduce that you are a chimpanzee* in a top-secret bioweapon research site. A year ago they infected you with a new virus that makes you incapable of recognising footballing talent. But recently they discovered an antidote, and despite some minor lingering symptoms, you are on the road to recovery.

* three inch willy according to https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/the-penis-how-humans-measure-up-against-the-rest-of-the-animal-kingdom-11309 

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

lol Multilingual pedo

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Haha 2

On 28/11/2019 at 20:51, KenjiOgiwara said:

I am hoping it can develop into something serious, but it's really hard to develop a good connection when you see a person every other week or so

I'm in two minds about this.

The woman I'm currently seeing and I have both had busy schedules over the last month or so and while we speak weekly we've met once in that time.

In terms of romantic intimacy it's as dry as an English comedian performing stand up in the Sahara, but in terms of personal connection the bond is profound.

Really good conversation flows every time we take an hour or so to let our minds wonder and share what each other is experiencing and what we hope for.

I'll be seeing her for dinner on Sunday, which is great because it's always better when you feel someone's energy in person, and the potential for chemistry soars.

We establish attraction and interest beyond fantasy and our own preconceptions in this way, for sure

But I still believe if the desire to really know someone and grow with them is there then that will find a way to take place even when we can't be in direct touch.

^Woah, sometimes I amaze myself to the degree of corny and dorky I can take things to.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

We all get nuts. When women confuse me in dating I actually turn into an overanalyzing woman myself. 

a46de0ab42866a32bbe239877016e3fb8aacccff

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, A'Villan said:

I'm in two minds about this.

The woman I'm currently seeing and I have both had busy schedules over the last month or so and while we speak weekly we've met once in that time.

In terms of romantic intimacy it's as dry as an English comedian performing stand up in the Sahara, but in terms of personal connection the bond is profound.

Really good conversation flows every time we take an hour or so to let our minds wonder and share what each other is experiencing and what we hope for.

I'll be seeing her for dinner on Sunday, which is great because it's always better when you feel someone's energy in person, and the potential for chemistry soars.

We establish attraction and interest beyond fantasy and our own preconceptions in this way, for sure

But I still believe if the desire to really know someone and grow with them is there then that will find a way to take place even when we can't be in direct touch.

This post is crying out for some sage advice from @rjw63   😉

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

This post is crying out for some sage advice from @rjw63   😉

Without a doubt, but I'm also enjoying the side of the relationship that deals with personal connection and friendship, it's nice to have someone who brings out the best in you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Without a doubt, but I'm also enjoying the side of the relationship that deals with personal connection and friendship, it's nice to have someone who brings out the best in you.

So in other words, she's not putting out.

• Haha 1

Â