Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

12 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

@A'Villan.....if ur talking bogan then you need to crack open the VB ;)

Yes!!!

I was actually going to throw that in, but I thought no one would understand!

You've just shown me there is hope for the world yet.

36 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Yes!!!

I was actually going to throw that in, but I thought no one would understand!

You've just shown me there is hope for the world yet.

I have a brother and his family living in Perth WA since 2006 and i got a massive rollicking for daring to pick up a box of VB in the local bottle shop ! Even the barman in a city bar snorted his disapproval when i ordered a pint of it !

Then....then, there's that excellent tv programme Bogans' Pride :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Urban dictionary is your friend. Slang term for something wonderful or great, used commonly in Melbourne.

Struth, Ruth, that was a fair dinkum grouse feed, chuck some more shrimp on the barby (BBQ). Is the kind of bogan language you will find down under.

The one word you chose to clarify was the most obvious! 😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

I have a brother and his family living in Perth WA since 2006 and i got a massive rollicking for daring to pick up a box of VB in the local bottle shop ! Even the barman in a city bar snorted his disapproval when i ordered a pint of it !

Then....then, there's that excellent tv programme Bogans' Pride :)

It honestly taste like a can of urine somebody farted in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dating a woman who travels a lot is a god damn nightmare. 

It could be ideal in a relationship setting, but when you are trying to spend time together, build on the last date, have sex and make dinner plans for the weekend or what not, and you continously lose momentum, it's a god damn nightmare. 

Rant over. Gotta go sort out these blue balls. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Dating a woman who travels a lot is a god damn nightmare. 

It could be ideal in a relationship setting, but when you are trying to spend time together, build on the last date, have sex and make dinner plans for the weekend or what not, and you continously lose momentum, it's a god damn nightmare. 

Rant over. Gotta go sort out these blue balls. 

A god damn nightmare? Turn it up. You'll get your end wet again..

So she's a jet-setter? For work or leisure? Do you intend on expressing these desires of yours to her?

Nah she's foreign so she visits family abroad and she's also a big concert person, so travels a lot for that. It's fair enough, I like independant people. She's also 8 years younger than me, which is borderline, but I am hoping it can work out. 35 and 27 isn't the end of the world I guess.

I am hoping it can develop into something serious, but it's really hard to develop a good connection when you see a person every other week or so. 

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Nah she's foreign so she visits family abroad and she's also a big concert person, so travels a lot for that. It's fair enough, I like independant people. She's also 8 years younger than me, which is borderline, but I am hoping it can work out. 35 and 27 isn't the end of the world I guess.

I am hoping it can develop into something serious, but it's really hard to develop a good connection when you see a person every other week or so. 

Wait, does this mean you're 35?! 😮

13 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I also speak 4 languages (6 including the neighbours), work in the highest fields of research, got a sixpack and have a magnificent 3" pecker. Get impressed. 

From this I deduce that you are a chimpanzee* in a top-secret bioweapon research site. A year ago they infected you with a new virus that makes you incapable of recognising footballing talent. But recently they discovered an antidote, and despite some minor lingering symptoms, you are on the road to recovery.

* three inch willy according to https://www.joe.ie/uncategorized/the-penis-how-humans-measure-up-against-the-rest-of-the-animal-kingdom-11309 

Â