Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

5 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

It's four weeks away.

You are currently in the "montage scene" phase. I recommend pumping iron, jogging along a beachfront to Huey Lewis and the News, and sprinting up the steps of an art museum while wearing tasteful 80s flannel and a sweatband around your head, with a large Sony Walkman clipped on to your waistband.

Do that for a few weeks, and it will distract you from how meticulously your inner child is planning on **** this up.

Then on the day, have a good shower, spray some nice eau de villan, dress well, act yourself, be nice to her and don't overthink it.

(Then FHUTA.)

This advice is getting engraved on a plaque and then it's going straight to the trophy room.

7 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Nearly!

'Home and Away' is the other terrible neighbourhood soap opera drama, her role in that is what landed her in some movies and on the acting scene.

B28B4443-6952-4EB8-BDC2-266F8E79AA0E.thumb.jpeg.418796764d743ba70417163dc737efe0.jpeg

Wish you’d have told us that you also star as ‘Alf’ in the show mate!   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Scored myself a date with a celebrity actress in a month from now.

We first met in 2012 and spent the year flirting with each other, but it never progressed..

A mutual friend told me she was keen on me back then but I was too busy being insecure.

I haven't seen her since, but recently decided to check in with her and we got chatting and I asked her out, when she's back in town.

So now I need some advice, do I wear underwear as a headpiece to try and disguise the fact I'm really a dickhead..

Or do I let my true colours shine and wear them on the outside of my trousers, showing how much of a maverick trend-setter I can be?

It’s Margot Robbie right? 

15 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

It’s Margot Robbie right? 

I'm not going to name drop on this occasion, but no Robbie was a Neighbours actress.

43 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

B28B4443-6952-4EB8-BDC2-266F8E79AA0E.thumb.jpeg.418796764d743ba70417163dc737efe0.jpeg

Wish you’d have told us that you also star as ‘Alf’ in the show mate!   

Hahahaha I've watched enough of the show to know Alf and his favourite line, "You flamin' mongrel!"

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

Posting this a month in advance in this thread.

source.gif

Not entirely sure why I did tbh.

Think I wanted to share that I'm excited and a tad nervous, which has nothing to do with her being a public figure.

I think @KentVillan's advice was apt and about all I need really. We get along, and she's cute, there's chemistry and that's what scares me to be honest.

If I can return to being somewhat serious for a moment, the last girl who I caught feelings for slept with my former best friend.

I spent nearly every day with both of them for just about a decade. And that's not even the worst part.

When I found out, I took the mentality of being happy for them, as long as they were honest with me, so I could move on and find someone true to me.

What ensued was a very influential catalyst in the onset of my health deteriorating and me subsequently being diagnosed with Schizophrenia.

Don't get me wrong, there were a number of contributing factors that lead to that diagnosis, but the betrayal and toxic behaviour from that scenario, wouldn't wish it on anybody.

I'd like to think I'm a fairly capable man with a reasonably sound mind these days, but I could certainly be haunted by ghosts if I chose to live there.

It's not something that I have to concern myself with immediately, I'm just going to enjoy the moment with this girl for now, but at some stage revealing my past may come up.

I lived the experience, so I know how bloody scary it is, and I'm aware that potentially may frighten some women away.

Â