Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Actually, second thoughts.

I'd tell him.

You don't need to worry about how he takes it too much if they are getting divorced. Plus two extra things, if she is a horror it covers you from her making any false claims plus may help him when it comes to the divorce.

Bingo. That's the answer.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

GW....GW...?

tenor.gif

Nope, I can't get it.

I done **** it.

Sorry, I must have had something...else on my mind (Games Workshop, Guild Wars, George Washington...take yer pick).

I had meant to say

Yeah, probably get away with GHDHUTWU too

• Like 3

On 22/07/2017 at 03:34, PompeyVillan said:

My Mrs has come home hammered on prosecco tonight, whilst I've been grafting since the crack of dawn helping my brother move house today.

She's so hammered that she's been sick in her sleep, meaning I've been baby sitting her for hours worried she'll do it again. 

It doesn't help that she has one friend in particular who encourages her to keep drinking when she's had enough.

Thing is I had a friend (who she knew) who died years ago when were teenagers from choking on vomit after downing a bottle of Jack Daniels. My brother found him dead and it's never left him. 

Not happy. Roundhouse kick to the temple when she sobers up.

Mine was the same a few weeks back. 

The thing that pissed me off was, I had to strip her off for bed. By the time I'd peeled her knickers off I'd got a right lob on and had to relieve the pressure before I could get back to sleep.

I don't mind you coming in drunk love, but could you just stay the right side of consensual? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Whenever I tell anybody in the real world some of the stories or advice I read on here, instead of saying "This guy on the internet told me...", I'll always say, "My mate told me...". I think it makes it sound less weird.

"So my mate's got one of those henry hoovers..."

One step removed for me

A 'friend of a friend' or 'someone from work'

:D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, choffer said:

Agreed.

I've a blind date tonight. Well, not 100% blind as I've managed to stalk her online presence. First impressions are she's way out of my league looks-wise so I'm going to have to turn on the charm.

She's obviously mental or has a crippling lack of self esteem. 

Have a good evening :)

:P

5 hours ago, choffer said:

Agreed.

I've a blinda data tonight. Well, not 100% blind as I've managed to stalk her online presence. First impressions are she's way out of my league looks-wise so I'm going to have to turn on the charm.

A date on a Monday night? You crazy kids.

Enjoy yourself mate.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

She's obviously mental or has a crippling lack of self esteem. 

Have a good evening :)

:P

I've bought bacon bits to bribe the Labrador ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, choffer said:

Agreed.

I've a blinda data tonight. Well, not 100% blind as I've managed to stalk her online presence. First impressions are she's way out of my league looks-wise so I'm going to have to turn on the charm.

In other news, what do you do when you find your best mate's wife on Tinder? (After DHUTWU, obviously).

Good luck on the date. Just be confident (easier said than done I know). She's probably done the online stalking as well and not cancelled. 

You have to tell your mate, it will be shit and you'll probably argue, but you canhave allow him to be shafted. Maybe take a screen shot to prove it?

18 hours ago, choffer said:

In other news, what do you do when you find your best mate's wife on Tinder? (After DHUTWU, obviously).

Either your best mate's wife doesn't know how Tinder works; she WANTS to be caught or she's a **** idiot.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Crikey, that's a tough one choffer. I say tell him, he'd be more angry if you didn't than if you do. Any kids involved? 

Yep - it's a long and complicated story but she's a history of putting herself first. Always ahead of their 2 kids. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Either your best mate's wife doesn't know how Tinder works; she WANTS to be caught or she's a **** idiot.

Definitely the last option. Entirely selfish and doesn't care who knows it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Good luck on the date. Just be confident (easier said than done I know). She's probably done the online stalking as well and not cancelled. 

It went well ;)

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, choffer said:

Definitely the last option. Entirely selfish and doesn't care who knows it.

If she knows how it works then I'd have to agree.

It's literally set up so that friends of your friends are more likely to see you on there.

Â