Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Thank you lads. Honestly I didnt think it would lead to much but she is such a nice person and no mind games. Wow I cant believe it what you see is what you get. If most girls were as chilled and relaxed as her, men wouldnt have the need for the likes of apps

the best part finally have a reason to delete tinder 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Thank you lads. Honestly I didnt think it would lead to much but she is such a nice person and no mind games. Wow I cant believe it what you see is what you get. If most girls were as chilled and relaxed as her, men wouldnt have the need for the likes of apps

the best part finally have a reason to delete tinder 

There are at least a couple ;) of reasons why I have been so happy with my wife for the past 25 years but I'd also add a lack of mind games to the list. I wouldn't even be friends with anyone who played mind games with me, so why so many woman (probably some men too), think a relationship can be good when mind games are played, is beyond me.

16 minutes ago, brommy said:

There are at least a couple ;) of reasons why I have been so happy with my wife for the past 25 years but I'd also add a lack of mind games to the list. I wouldn't even be friends with anyone who played mind games with me, so why so many woman (probably some men too), think a relationship can be good when mind games are played, is beyond me.

Completely agree. i dont get this mind games crap either. It achieves nothing and just bores me. Big turn off for me. Maybe when I was a lot younger but I am 34 now just want a simple life! 

• Like 1

Any mind games / drama queen issues / baggage means an instant red card from me. My personal life is sane and calm and I won't allow a mentalist to change that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Any mind games / drama queen issues / baggage means an instant red card from me. My personal life is sane and calm and I won't allow a mentalist to change that. 

^^^^ this finding the girls that are not like that is chAlle going but they do exist. I think like someone said earlier in this thread age plays a major factor

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my missus have been testing the water on and off for the last few years about bringing other women into the bedroom. We tried this swinging website about two years ago which was a waste of time and full of time wasters. A few months ago I got lucky as I was in the pub with a work mate and his girlfriend came in for a few with us. Turns out they have been thinking the same. My mates missus is 19 and looks the part. To cut a long story short she was interested in my missus and vice versa. So yeah once we've had the baby and my missus has got her body back in shape it's on. Everyone has agreed to meeting up and seeing what happens. Rules are that I'm not to do anything with my mates bird, which is absolutely fine and my mate can't do anything with mine. It's more to do with the fact that me and my mate would like to see our partners go with each other. My wife has been with women before but this other girl hasn't but is interested in doing so.

funnily enough when we was in brum last week on a night out we got offered to go back to this other couples hotel. Never met them before but we was in the lift on the way back to our room and they were in the lift. This other girl just asked my wife outright if we would like to go back and spend the night with them. My missus refused as she's pregnant. We kind of fell out over it once we got back to our room because I was hammered and didn't see anything wrong with us going down to their room whilst she was pregnant. Since we've decided to go down that avenue again it's improved our sex life. personally I think women going with each other is bloody great.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Me and my missus have been testing the water on and off for the last few years about bringing other women into the bedroom. We tried this swinging website about two years ago which was a waste of time and full of time wasters. A few months ago I got lucky as I was in the pub with a work mate and his girlfriend came in for a few with us. Turns out they have been thinking the same. My mates missus is 19 and looks the part. To cut a long story short she was interested in my missus and vice versa. So yeah once we've had the baby and my missus has got her body back in shape it's on. Everyone has agreed to meeting up and seeing what happens. Rules are that I'm not to do anything with my mates bird, which is absolutely fine and my mate can't do anything with mine. It's more to do with the fact that me and my mate would like to see our partners go with each other. My wife has been with women before but this other girl hasn't but is interested in doing so.

funnily enough when we was in brum last week on a night out we got offered to go back to this other couples hotel. Never met them before but we was in the lift on the way back to our room and they were in the lift. This other girl just asked my wife outright if we would like to go back and spend the night with them. My missus refused as she's pregnant. We kind of fell out over it once we got back to our room because I was hammered and didn't see anything wrong with us going down to their room whilst she was pregnant. Since we've decided to go down that avenue again it's improved our sex life. personally I think women going with each other is bloody great.

Fair play. Would it not make you uncomfortable at all? 

Sitting with my mate watching our girlfriends go at it would just completely freak me out and would be weird. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Fair play. Would it not make you uncomfortable at all? 

Sitting with my mate watching our girlfriends go at it would just completely freak me out and would be weird. 

He's not a proper close mate but someone I just know through work. I wouldn't be uncomfortable no .

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

DHUTWU

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just hope this doesn't back fire on you mate. I know someone this happened to and the women loved it so much they had had an affair and left their partners and then one of the friends blamed the other for the break down of his marriage. they are not even friends anymore and lost everything

hope all goes well for you and doesn't turn out like that..

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just hope this doesn't back fire on you mate. I know someone this happened to and the women loved it so much they had had an affair and left their partners and then one of the friends blamed the other for the break down of his marriage. they are not even friends anymore and lost everything

hope all goes well for you and doesn't turn out like that..

Don't tell anyone but that's the whole plan;) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Sweet thing is, if you end up giving your mate a blowie whilst watching your missus, that's not gay.

He's actually been with a bloke before in his experimental years. He's still only young himself.

I was just catching up on this thread as Ive not read it for a couple of months, and I was thinking "WTF, everyone is happy and loved up, so so boring"

But good old Rugeley Villa gets the topic back on track with a classic post. Jammy fooker!

• Like 3

On 1/6/2017 at 21:03, stuart_75 said:

I was just catching up on this thread as Ive not read it for a couple of months, and I was thinking "WTF, everyone is happy and loved up, so so boring"

But good old Rugeley Villa gets the topic back on track with a classic post. Jammy fooker!

I was just about to make exactly the same post 

• Like 1

On 12/11/2016 at 16:40, Davkaus said:

So my chick rents with the landlady. Things got a bit out of control the other night and the landlady has such a huge bed we started doing our biz in her bed (she stays once every three weeks hardly there)  we were gonna change sheets next morning but she suddenly came home a hour after we woke up so we haven't changed them.

Oops you think she will notice?  :blush:

52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So my chick rents with the landlady. Things got a bit out of control the other night and the landlady has such a huge bed we started doing our biz in her bed (she stays once every three weeks hardly there)  we were gonna change sheets next morning but she suddenly came home a hour after we woke up so we haven't changed them.

Oops you think she will notice?  :blush:

Depends, did you finish with a cum shot and miss? 

• Like 1

Â