Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

How did she find you on Facebook? If for some bizarre reason you posted your profile, and she knows you might not be able to message back...eh...not so bad, go for it.

If she's pieced together bits from your profile and hunted you down, I'd go in to the witness protection program before the crazy bitch burns your house down.

I think she may have typed my name on Facebook (my first name I spell slightly differently so my crazy ex can't find me)  and found me. That would have narrowed it down.

She looks hot though from the pics. It's very unusual for a woman to add you then message you first and be a normal person!!

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I sure can pick them, possibly up there with my most interesting first dates

• Crazy cat lady (I don't mind that, cats are ace, but I'm spotting a trend with these women)
  • Pushes it back by half an hour an hour before we were meant to meet, fair enough, shit happens
  • 15 minutes after the pushed back time she tells me she's just left the house, and she'll be there in 15 minutes. At this point I should have just gone home, but I was already sat down with a drink, so whatever
  • Mentions a diagnosed case of depression that keeps her out of work, which is a little concerning 
  • I knew she liked her kink, which is cool, but after the first date, she messaged me to tell me she wanted to lock my cock up for a week in a chastity cage :lol:

Sounds like a keeper... Dhutwu

59 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

• Crazy cat lady (I don't mind that, cats are ace, but I'm spotting a trend with these women)
  • Pushes it back by half an hour an hour before we were meant to meet, fair enough, shit happens
  • 15 minutes after the pushed back time she tells me she's just left the house, and she'll be there in 15 minutes. At this point I should have just gone home, but I was already sat down with a drink, so whatever
  • Mentions a diagnosed case of depression that keeps her out of work, which is a little concerning 
  • I knew she liked her kink, which is cool, but after the first date, she messaged me to tell me she wanted to lock my cock up for a week in a chastity cage :lol:

The cats I been there if they live alone and have more than one cat it usually means...

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

What dating site you on? Plenty Of Lunatics? 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Did she wear glasses, have tattoos and have red/purple dyed hair? Sounds eerily similar to a girl I went out with years ago.

Anticipating an awkward relationship pep talk with one of my best mates in the near future.

He moved to Manchester with his fiance last year and just didn't enjoy it there (who can blame him :ph34r:) - they moved primarily because it was better for her career and its where she went to Uni.

He's now moved back home for work and she's still there. 

Really not sure how the conversation can avoid the inevitability of where their relationship seems to be heading. Imagine if she moved back to save their relationship for the sake of her career there would always be an unhealthy resentment there. Not good.

From having a bit of a dry spell for few weeks suddenly I am talking to about four different girls. Got a date on weekend with that girl that added me on facebook this weekend. She is asking alot of questions about me. I don't get women why they want to know absolutely everything about you before you have even met up! What the hell will you talk about on the actual date! 

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

From having a bit of a dry spell for few weeks suddenly I am talking to about four different girls. Got a date on weekend with that girl that added me on facebook this weekend. She is asking alot of questions about me. I don't get women why they want to know absolutely everything about you before you have even met up! What the hell will you talk about on the actual date! 

Why you don't look the same as the guy in the pictures you used, obviously! ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â