Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

17 hours ago, Midfielder said:

No chance. Deleted her text and had a word with her cousin who I see at work, who herself even said "she does get carried away", wtf so why unleash / burden her on me then. luckily no contact since last night. Dodged a bullet there. Plus, I did hammer this colleague for even daring to compare her to Suzi Perry, what a con. Never mind. 

i mean Suzi perry has long hair and is tidy, this Bint was a wide loader with short hair for f sake. Yup I got conned. 

Edit, "had a word" in terms of politely saying never invite her to anything I'm at ever again! 

Mr Fussy sleeps alone!

I went on a blind date once that my mate arranged. He described her as blonde and curvy... like a chubbier Denise Van Outen. Fair enough I thought, my physique was hardly Brad Pitt circa Fight Club, so off I went. My word. She was like Bella Emberg that has dressed up as a whore. Awful afternoon. Plus after the 'date' she bombarded me for weeks with texts and calls despite telling her I wasn't interested. Mental. 

• Like 1

Yeah what a waste of thirty quid and a few hours that was, albeit would have been going anyway. Happy to report no afters. When I'm settled and properly in for full on dating, I get the feeling, especially down the route of e dating shite , that this is something that's got to be navigated. People posting fake pics or old pics from ten years ago that sort of shit. Or in this case, oh yeah, people say she looks likemsuzi perry, what people... Blind people? Or those on LSD?

ah well. I lived to tell the tale, after a set up date with someone crazy enough to wear a fake engagement ring and turn up to a smart gaff in a game of thrones t shirt, for a bleeding date. That would be like me turning up to a blind date in trackies and a call of duty t shirt or whatever , you just wouldn't. 

As for yours Xela that time, I feel your pain mate.  had either of us done the deed... It would be a damn horror show of "afters". Scary to think about. 

Edited by Midfielder

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Mr Fussy sleeps alone!

I went on a blind date once that my mate arranged. He described her as blonde and curvy... like a chubbier Denise Van Outen. Fair enough I thought, my physique was hardly Brad Pitt circa Fight Club, so off I went. My word. She was like Bella Emberg that has dressed up as a whore. Awful afternoon. Plus after the 'date' she bombarded me for weeks with texts and calls despite telling her I wasn't interested. Mental. 

Did you give her one?

I texted her after the date to say thanks but no thanks (I was more diplomatic than that) but she went crazy. Abusive texts, citing the usual men are shallow and horrible etc. Sorry love, I need to be attracted to some degree, but you looked like a hippo in a tutu, so no dice. 

I've been looking at few profiles on dating sites, mainly to see what is out there, locally to me. Man, its amazing how snarky and full of themselves a lot of people are. Red flag straight away

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No excuse. Stuff like that don't bother me. If it's new and fresh I look at it with excitement. Was she top heavy?

No she was the worse kind of 'big girl'. Fat with small tits. Its a double negative. 

Plus her personality was shit before i'm accused of being a shallow misogynist ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

No she was the worse kind of 'big girl'. Fat with small tits. Its a double negative. 

Plus her personality was shit before i'm accused of being a shallow misogynist ;)

Completely agree with the first comment. I don't like that either. Still worth a go though.

Hmm so tonight some girl messages me on this Greek website that I signed up to years ago, you gave to lay to read the messages but you can see the pictures so I couldn't communicate with her at all

hour later she adds me in Facebook and private messages me. Is that wierd or am I reading too much into it?

How did she find you on Facebook? If for some bizarre reason you posted your profile, and she knows you might not be able to message back...eh...not so bad, go for it.

If she's pieced together bits from your profile and hunted you down, I'd go in to the witness protection program before the crazy bitch burns your house down.

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Completely agree with the first comment. I don't like that either. Still worth a go though.

You filthy slag. I like it ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Davkaus said:

How did she find you on Facebook? If for some bizarre reason you posted your profile, and she knows you might not be able to message back...eh...not so bad, go for it.

If she's pieced together bits from your profile and hunted you down, I'd go in to the witness protection program before the crazy bitch burns your house down.

I think she may have typed my name on Facebook (my first name I spell slightly differently so my crazy ex can't find me)  and found me. That would have narrowed it down.

She looks hot though from the pics. It's very unusual for a woman to add you then message you first and be a normal person!!

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It's very unusual for a woman to add you then message you first and be a normal person!!

This happened to me. Been together two years, so if she is not normal, she's hiding it well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I sure can pick them, possibly up there with my most interesting first dates

• Crazy cat lady (I don't mind that, cats are ace, but I'm spotting a trend with these women)
  • Pushes it back by half an hour an hour before we were meant to meet, fair enough, shit happens
  • 15 minutes after the pushed back time she tells me she's just left the house, and she'll be there in 15 minutes. At this point I should have just gone home, but I was already sat down with a drink, so whatever
  • Mentions a diagnosed case of depression that keeps her out of work, which is a little concerning 
  • I knew she liked her kink, which is cool, but after the first date, she messaged me to tell me she wanted to lock my cock up for a week in a chastity cage :lol:

Sounds like a keeper... Dhutwu

Â