irreverentad

Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

On 03/08/2016 at 13:58, dont_do_it_doug. said:

P.S. I see you all forgot about the dog thing. 

Sweet. 

Haha, you wish, every time I see a post of yours I think back to that. 

All the great stuff you were involved in at the end of last season? Constantly I was thinking 'that's the dude who wanked a dog off on to his face' 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Haha, you wish, every time I see a post of yours I think back to that. 

All the great stuff you were involved in at the end of last season? Constantly I was thinking 'that's the dude who wanked a dog off on to his face' 

I would contest that, but to be fair the reality isn't much better. 

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I would contest that, but to be fair the reality isn't much better. 

Wasn't it a pate-rimjob/stroke-off combo? :)

• Like 1

Made the plunge and going to move in with my girlfriend. I'll be 35 by the time the years out and until now I've never actually lived with a girl full time and have always been keen to keep my own space. Which was probably why my relationships were short lived but that suited me perfectly really. Things are going really well so I thought it's now or never.

• Like 3

On 5 August 2016 at 09:49, Xann said:

Lots of attractive straight girls go to gay clubs because they don't get hassled by idiots, and they often like quite bad music.

That's encouraging, there's this girl I know and she's invited me to the after-party/drinks of her play at the theatre on Wednesday but I'm not entirely sure which way she swings as she generally only goes out clubbing down in Brighton at the same gay nightclub with one gay bloke and a girl who I know is straight.  I've not got the nerve to just ask her if she is a lesbian and Facebook stalking doesn't really give me any clues.  I think I'm just going to have to try and read the signals on the night.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

That's encouraging, there's this girl I know and she's invited me to the after-party/drinks of her play at the theatre on Wednesday but I'm not entirely sure which way she swings as she generally only goes out clubbing down in Brighton at the same gay nightclub with one gay bloke and a girl who I know is straight.  I've not got the nerve to just ask her if she is a lesbian and Facebook stalking doesn't really give me any clues.  I think I'm just going to have to try and read the signals on the night.

Foursome beckons

We will await the sordid details.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Worst case scenario just tuck it between yer legs :thumb:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

That's encouraging, there's this girl I know and she's invited me to the after-party/drinks of her play at the theatre on Wednesday but I'm not entirely sure which way she swings as she generally only goes out clubbing down in Brighton at the same gay nightclub with one gay bloke and a girl who I know is straight.  I've not got the nerve to just ask her if she is a lesbian and Facebook stalking doesn't really give me any clues.  I think I'm just going to have to try and read the signals on the night

Maybe she is thinking of setting you up with her gay friend

2 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Made the plunge and going to move in with my girlfriend. I'll be 35 by the time the years out and until now I've never actually lived with a girl full time and have always been keen to keep my own space. Which was probably why my relationships were short lived but that suited me perfectly really. Things are going really well so I thought it's now or never.

If you like your own space, make sure she has a big house. We always need space

4 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Be prepared to find hair clips and make up everywhere!! 

22 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Nah dogs are amazing. They're very sweet, caring, they have lovely smelling things and they occasionally walk around with their boobies out. 

Never forget.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Xela said:

Foursome beckons

We will await the sordid details.

I was thinking that the lesbian should cancel out the gay so it would be alright, but then he has to do someone UTWU to make it work...  Nah thanks, I think I'll probably just end up with a pint in the corner wishing I was somewhere else.

17 hours ago, V01 said:

Get a shed!

Sorted, she's already got one :thumb:

The big thing for me to get used to is where she lives. It's a small Village with 2 pubs and no shop, a couple of miles from the nearest town and supermarket.

Thank f**k there are 2 pubs at least.

I'd pretty much just decided to be single forever, but I have got chatting to a well-educated, vegan, liberal, nerdy gamer, my age, in a good job, that doesn't want kids and she's absolutely gorgeous.

She's going to end up having  a cock, isn't she?

• Like 1

Â