Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

On 1 August 2016 at 21:36, Ginko said:

Ever wonder if people like Morpheus or Voinjama rejoin under different usernames and they're sat there reading us talk about them?

I hope so, it creates a possibility of calling them weird creepy word removeds all over again.

Everytime I drive past the flats opposite Five Ways station I think, 'Voinjama lives in one of them, what a word removed'. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I don't know how we forgot that mate! Sucking a todger while a schnauzer licks nutella off your gonads, all while Mika's greatest hits plays in the background is not something that should be forgotten about :P

Halcyon days, my friend. I'll never knock a man for trying a new experience!

Thank god the confession thread is no longer here as I'd be forced to admit I received the best blow job ever from a Bangkok ladyboy, who was frankly stunning. If I had one criticism it was that she/he insisted in cumming on my chest, but maybe I'm just being picky <_<

Whilst I'm confirmed no-homo these days I'm happy to admit that if I pulled a stunning chick, got her home and found a little surprise in her kicker knackers I'd still have a good time. Maybe even more so, for the kink factor. 

Better the chest than the mush though mate, you dodged a metaphorical bullet there. 

Edit - It was pate. FYI

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Whilst I'm confirmed no-homo these days I'm happy to admit that if I pulled a stunning chick, got her home and found a little surprise in her kicker knackers I'd still have a good time. Maybe even more so, for the kink factor. 

Better the chest than the mush though mate, you dodged a metaphorical bullet there. 

Edit - It was pate. FYI

You need to go Thailand then you would love the suprise factor !

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

You need to go Thailand then you would love the suprise factor !

I generally don't like Thai women, though oddly I do have a thing for Indian and Oriental women. 

So I guess a half Indian, half Japanese ladyboy would do me just fine. 

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

So you don't draw the line at bollocks then.

Good point, well made. 

However, hairy man bollocks =/= lovely ladyboy bollocks. At least not in my head.

If I ever get around to it you lot will be the first to know, I promise. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Good point, well made. 

However, hairy man bollocks =/= lovely ladyboy bollocks. At least not in my head.

If I ever get around to it you lot will be the first to know, I promise. 

A number of years ago, a couple of friends and I went to a bar called Charrlies in East London; we'd been before, but on a Thursday (this was a Saturday) and even had work functions there, so as far as we were concerned it was a bog standard bar.

Anyway, we got to the door and something didn't quite feel right - partly because there was a 6ft tranny standing at the entrance, but we went in anyway and when we got into the main bar area, it became clear that it wasn't a standard night - it was their regular transsexual and admirers night. 

We stayed for a drink because 'bantz' and all that, but I can't say we got involved and I've never returned (whatever blows your hair back, but it's not my cup of tea). 

But it's all there for you DDID if you do want some ladyboy bollocks. 

8 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

A number of years ago, a couple of friends and I went to a bar called Charrlies in East London; we'd been before, but on a Thursday (this was a Saturday) and even had work functions there, so as far as we were concerned it was a bog standard bar.

Anyway, we got to the door and something didn't quite feel right - partly because there was a 6ft tranny standing at the entrance, but we went in anyway and when we got into the main bar area, it became clear that it wasn't a standard night - it was their regular transsexual and admirers night. 

We stayed for a drink because 'bantz' and all that, but I can't say we got involved and I've never returned (whatever blows your hair back, but it's not my cup of tea). 

But it's all there for you DDID if you do want some ladyboy bollocks. 

I remember years I ago I was seeing some girl and we were out in London (I think it was Camden) and we went in this club called heaven. Little did me and this girl realise it was a gay club! Lesbians and gays everywhere. But funny enough the night was great, we had a lot of gay people approaching us and saying how much they respected us for coming to a gay club as a straight couple. Was a really fun night even if you go as a straight couple. 

On 03/08/2016 at 13:58, dont_do_it_doug. said:

P.S. I see you all forgot about the dog thing. 

Sweet. 

Haha, you wish, every time I see a post of yours I think back to that. 

All the great stuff you were involved in at the end of last season? Constantly I was thinking 'that's the dude who wanked a dog off on to his face' 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Haha, you wish, every time I see a post of yours I think back to that. 

All the great stuff you were involved in at the end of last season? Constantly I was thinking 'that's the dude who wanked a dog off on to his face' 

I would contest that, but to be fair the reality isn't much better. 

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I would contest that, but to be fair the reality isn't much better. 

Wasn't it a pate-rimjob/stroke-off combo? :)

• Like 1

Made the plunge and going to move in with my girlfriend. I'll be 35 by the time the years out and until now I've never actually lived with a girl full time and have always been keen to keep my own space. Which was probably why my relationships were short lived but that suited me perfectly really. Things are going really well so I thought it's now or never.

• Like 3

On 5 August 2016 at 09:49, Xann said:

Lots of attractive straight girls go to gay clubs because they don't get hassled by idiots, and they often like quite bad music.

That's encouraging, there's this girl I know and she's invited me to the after-party/drinks of her play at the theatre on Wednesday but I'm not entirely sure which way she swings as she generally only goes out clubbing down in Brighton at the same gay nightclub with one gay bloke and a girl who I know is straight.  I've not got the nerve to just ask her if she is a lesbian and Facebook stalking doesn't really give me any clues.  I think I'm just going to have to try and read the signals on the night.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

That's encouraging, there's this girl I know and she's invited me to the after-party/drinks of her play at the theatre on Wednesday but I'm not entirely sure which way she swings as she generally only goes out clubbing down in Brighton at the same gay nightclub with one gay bloke and a girl who I know is straight.  I've not got the nerve to just ask her if she is a lesbian and Facebook stalking doesn't really give me any clues.  I think I'm just going to have to try and read the signals on the night.

Foursome beckons

We will await the sordid details.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Worst case scenario just tuck it between yer legs :thumb:

• Like 2

Â