Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Only way to test this woman is let her in then dump her with the excuse that you want more and deserve it and see what her response is after a few days of not having you.

That's a bit gutsy in fairness, not something I'd be doing if I actually liked the girl.

I'd certainly at least tell her you want more. That way, one of either 3 things will happen;

1. It'll transpire that she wants the same, and you'll become a proper couple.

2. She won't want to commit, and you'll be left with the choice of sticking it out or calling it off.

3. She'll misunderstand what you mean by "more" and offer you anal sex and threesomes.

Way I see it, you've got a 67% chance of a major win.

Only way to test this woman is let her in then dump her with the excuse that you want more and deserve it and see what her response is after a few days of not having you.

That's a bit gutsy in fairness, not something I'd be doing if I actually liked the girl.

"To get the girl, you have to be willing to lose the girl"

I'd certainly at least tell her you want more. That way, one of either 3 things will happen;

1. It'll transpire that she wants the same, and you'll become a proper couple.

2. She won't want to commit, and you'll be left with the choice of sticking it out or calling it off.

3. She'll misunderstand what you mean by "more" and offer you anal sex and threesomes.

Way I see it, you've got a 67% chance of a major win.

You forget the 4th option Gareth.

She thinks he is gay and helps him in his desires of wanting more!

roger-moore.jpg

I've tried something along similar (though nowhere near as brutal) lines before.... it failed miserably.

I wouldn't live my life by that rule.

BUT, if Dante really likes her, and she doesn't want a relationship, then I would absolutely dump her and tell her it's because you want more, you're not happy with it being so casual.

Either she agrees and they're serious, or she tells him fair enough and they stay split up. Which is by far the better option. The last thing Dante wants is to be hanging onto this girl with it being casual whilst he gets more and more into her because of the whole wanting what you can't have phenomenon, because when she gets bored he'll be heart broken.

If she doesn't want anything, best to end it now.

If she does, then breaking it off with the reason being that he wants more will be what causes her to realise it.

As much as I'd like to suggest to keep nailing her, if Dante is into this girl then he needs to act

Guess I'm hoping that my fun loving and caring nature will show her just how good of a boyfriend I can be

I don't want to sound brutal, but this is bullshit. All this will show her is that she can keep it casual and still get treated like a queen. By all means give her some special treatment. BUt if you act like a lapdog she'll treat you like a lapdog. She needs to understand that yeah you're a nice guy, but she doesn't get it for free.

It's easier said than done, I know from experience, but you have to break it off. It's the only way it'll work, if that makes any sense. Otherwise you're heading for the friendzone, and that's a horrible place to be.

I was actually thinking along the same lines last night Stevo, it's something I'm contemplating.

Seriously buddy, by all means get your end away.

But if you're really liking this girl, you need to say something or act.

It'll feel like completely the wrong thing to do, because that bit of you that likes her will be saying "oh but maybe tomorrow she'll decide she wants me as a boyfriend"

She won't. If she doesn't feel that way today, she won't change her mind tomorrow.

The only thing that might make her change her mind is her realising that she either has you as a boyfriend or not at all.

So just ask her. If she says she doesn't want a boyfriend, then end it.

It'll suck at first. But believe me (again from experience) you'll feel so much better ending it yourself, compared to how you'll feel in 2 months when she finds someone she does want as a BF and leaves you in the cold.

"To get the girl, you have to be willing to lose the girl"

This could carry on forever otherwise and who he wants commitment, how would he feel if she met someone else and dropped him like a rock quoting said guidline set out at the start.

If it were me I would carry on for a bit as you are to a point where you have given her a chance to fall for you, then do it. It gives her a chance to realise what she had and if you really mean something she will want you back (under relationship terms) You could be a **** and say you have shagged someone else and see how she responds :winkold: (dangerous as no going back)

If it were me I would carry on for a bit as you are to a point where you have given her a chance to fall for you, then do it.

Yeah I'm not sure of the timeline here. I've sort of just dived in and given my 2 cents.

If you started seeing her the other day then by all means give it a bit longer.

But from what I'd read it sounded like it had been going on for a while.

Â