Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Could just as easily go in the things that piss you off but shouldn't thread but continuing on with my proposal. Today was meant to be the day, but nothing's gone right. We're away as a family and this afternoon my gf's daughter was whining this afternoon so no opportunity to do it. Then late this afternoon my Mrs started feeling ill.

So really pissed off, as these couple of days were booked with proposing in mind. She's been in bed since 8 and once the kids were in bed I've just sat here on my own drinking beer I needed to chill out. Absolute disaster! Probably didn't hide my disappointment too well either, so ended up looking like I was pissed off at her being ill, which I am but know it's not her fault. What makes it worse is she is going to feel bad when she realises it was today I was going to propose.

12 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Me and my gf of nearly 3 years broke up on Monday.

Tough, really tough. Busy with work so that's keeping me active, but it's still really difficult.

Sorry to hear that dude :( 

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Tough, really tough. Busy with work so that's keeping me active, but it's still really difficult.

In dark times I always try and remember this famous quote;

"This too shall pass wind"

Image result for anchorman jogging gif

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

In dark times I always try and remember this famous quote;

"This too shall pass wind"

Image result for anchorman jogging gif

I was expecting a 'you're gay' or 'you **** horses'

So this is surprisingly nice from you :D.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm booking my flight right now.

Let's go get drunk.

2 hours ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

After Wednesdays failure. I managed to get it done yesterday,  I'm now engaged. 

Time to find out if wedding planning is going to be hell or not.

The more interest you show, even if just as a platitude, then it'll make your life easier. 

Or do what we did and get married in Vegas and have 2, 15 minute phone calls about what you want - then it's just up to her to get her dress. :lol: 

It worked well for us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

do what we did

Lapal, if we all did what you did the whole world would be completely bananas.

So @AlwaysAVFC I would suggest you don't follow his advice. I you don't believe me, just look at some of this guys post history.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, hogso said:

Lapal, if we all did what you did the whole world would be completely bananas.

So @AlwaysAVFC I would suggest you don't follow his advice. I you don't believe me, just look at some of this guys post history.

I must paint a very different version to what I am.. Boring :D  

I'd be a wild millionaire though. 

• Like 1

Found out the girl I really liked and had a connection with, is getting married. Via an arranged marriage to all intents and purposes.

I knew this news was likely to come through at some point but now it has i'm a bit down. 

Oh well, got an all day session planned tomorrow with the lads so I will drink to her future. 

• Sad 2

Â