Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

35 minutes ago, choffer said:

Glad it's not just me that does that: "My friend went on a blind date the other day. Turns out she was a Nazi. He was gutted but it's a great story and knowing him, he'll be telling it for years!"

I think I've told people that exact story. I think I said "I know someone who..".

But, sorry this is going off topic. DHUTWU.

20 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

But, sorry this is going off topic.

Agreed.

I've a blinda data tonight. Well, not 100% blind as I've managed to stalk her online presence. First impressions are she's way out of my league looks-wise so I'm going to have to turn on the charm.

In other news, what do you do when you find your best mate's wife on Tinder? (After DHUTWU, obviously).

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, choffer said:

Agreed.

I've a blinda data tonight. Well, not 100% blind as I've managed to stalk her online presence. First impressions are she's way out of my league looks-wise so I'm going to have to turn on the charm.

In other news, what do you do when you find your best mate's wife on Tinder? (After DHUTWU, obviously).

Sounds like a double fail then maybe pretend you are rich :)

As for the mates Mrs... now that is a dilemma.... don't envy you that one. 

Oh and after DHUTWU it appears GHD's is part of the course!

17 minutes ago, choffer said:

Agreed.

I'm guessing there's no chance it's an old profile? I don't know, I've never used tinder.

EDIT, ooh hang on. Does this mean you'd had to have swiped left or right and she would have seen you too?

Edited by Paddywhack

28 minutes ago, choffer said:

I've a blinda data tonight. Well, not 100% blind

I thought this meant you have a date with a person who is not 100% blind.

On reflection I don't think that's the case. Anyway, good look.

Edited by hogso
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Going on a date with a blind woman would mean you could spend the whole night staring at her tits.

/lad talk

Yeah, probably get away with GWDHUTWU too

29 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Sounds like a double fail then maybe pretend you are rich :)

As for the mates Mrs... now that is a dilemma.... don't envy you that one. 

Oh and after DHUTWU it appears GHD's is part of the course!

I know the marriage is in trouble to say the least but I wasn't in the least bit surprised to see her profile up there. I guess she's planning on having fun while he's overseas.

I'm leaning towards staying out of it. She's already told him she wants a divorce before he returns so I think I'll just let nature take its course.

8 minutes ago, choffer said:

I know the marriage is in trouble to say the least but I wasn't in the least bit surprised to see her profile up there. I guess she's planning on having fun while he's overseas.

I'm leaning towards staying out of it. She's already told him she wants a divorce before he returns so I think I'll just let nature take its course.

Ah some important extr details there... stay well out then, sounds like she is thinking single already. 

So which way you going to swipe?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So which way you going to swipe?

I wouldn't have needed Tinder for that. She's pretty much offered it on a plate before now, which is why I don't have anything to do with her. Horrible piece of work.

Actually, second thoughts.

I'd tell him.

You don't need to worry about how he takes it too much if they are getting divorced. Plus two extra things, if she is a horror it covers you from her making any false claims plus may help him when it comes to the divorce.

• Like 1

Â