Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, the vast majority of my posts in this thread have been depressing tales about me meeting crazy women, and disastrous relationships. So I'd just like to let people know that we've barely left my bed since Friday night, and I think my cock might fall off. She's a keeper :D

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

57 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, the vast majority of my posts in this thread have been depressing tales about me meeting crazy women, and disastrous relationships. So I'd just like to let people know that we've barely left my bed since Friday night, and I think my cock might fall off. She's a keeper :D

Sex is all well and good but have you passed the fart-barrier yet?

It is definitely an awkward watershed in every relationship and the right timing is crucial.

Then there is the dreaded floater.

• Like 2

My wife opened up her FB yesterday for some reason which I can't remember. We had a look at it from years ago when we first got together. Every other week we were breaking up then the following day we were back together :) couldn't live like that now it would send me over the edge. 

On 26/03/2017 at 09:38, Davkaus said:

Zoo or bee?

• Like 1

So some of you may remember I had a bit of a thing with a girl at work a few weeks back and it was very back and forth. Eventually she decided to just be friends and things have been really good between us since, even though we're exactly the same and the spark is still there.

Well recently she told me she's planning on leaving Nottingham to live in London. She's not happy with her job and she's from here and wants a change. She's in her mid-twenties and wants to stretch her wings a bit, totally understandable.

She's not going anywhere for a while yet as she hasn't sorted anything out, but her heart is set on it. We've gotten very close lately without doing anything romantic, and obviously I'm going to miss her a lot when she does go, but in a way it's some resolution to our situation. For a while now I've still had feelings for her and it's like we've been dating without officially calling it that but it can't stay that way forever. This is a way to move on I suppose. It's oddly freeing.

Anyway, I'm sad to say goodbye obviously, but it is what it is. Like I said, clearly it's time to move on and being apart will make that easier in ways.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ginko said:

So some of you may remember I had a bit of a thing with a girl at work a few weeks back and it was very back and forth. Eventually she decided to just be friends and things have been really good between us since, even though we're exactly the same and the spark is still there.

Well recently she told me she's planning on leaving Nottingham to live in London. She's not happy with her job and she's from here and wants a change. She's in her mid-twenties and wants to stretch her wings a bit, totally understandable.

She's not going anywhere for a while yet as she hasn't sorted anything out, but her heart is set on it. We've gotten very close lately without doing anything romantic, and obviously I'm going to miss her a lot when she does go, but in a way it's some resolution to our situation. For a while now I've still had feelings for her and it's like we've been dating without officially calling it that but it can't stay that way forever. This is a way to move on I suppose. It's oddly freeing.

Anyway, I'm sad to say goodbye obviously, but it is what it is. Like I said, clearly it's time to move on and being apart will make that easier in ways.

Sounds like a blessing mate, I would just distance yourself from now not when she goes. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Well recently she told me she's planning on leaving Nottingham to live in London. She's not happy with her job and she's from here and wants a change. She's in her mid-twenties and wants to stretch her flaps a bit, totally understandable.

Pics or GTFO

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sounds like a blessing mate, I would just distance yourself from now not when she goes. 

This. She sounds like hard work if I'm honest Rich. Nice girl by the sounds of it but a bit of a flip flopper. Cut your ties chap 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

I'm not the only VT member in Nottingham, awesome. 

On a scale of 1 to 'damn son, you **** up', how unacceptable is it to leave after getting laid rather than staying the night because I had to let the cats in? :blush:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

This. She sounds like hard work if I'm honest Rich. Nice girl by the sounds of it but a bit of a flip flopper. Cut your ties chap 

I thought it was the women who were meant to cut up the ties?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ginko said:

Its is difficult but will be a lot easier when she does go. I was in the same situation very recently. 

Is not healthy to be in a situation like that as you never really move on and you end up stuck in some sort of non physical quasi relationship, where you are very close but not as close as you want to be with each other. My obstacle was religion so it meant it was never going to change. 

Saying goodbye is hard but it is a simple fact of out of sight, out of mind after a while. I now feel happier despite the initial hurt of losing someone who I shared a very close bond with. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Pics or GTFO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-39448355

Women often alter the appearance of their genitals, but when a young girl is forced to stretch her labia it's illegal.

In some cultures longer labia are believed to make sex better for a man and stop him from cheating on his wife or leaving her.

But it's also a hidden form of child abuse, and the BBC has found evidence of it happening to girls in the UK.

15 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not the only VT member in Nottingham, awesome. 

On a scale of 1 to 'damn son, you **** up', how unacceptable is it to leave after getting laid rather than staying the night because I had to let the cats in? :blush:

"Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneed to go and the cats in"

• Like 1

Â