Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

7 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

I've only done anal once and I'm afraid to try it again, as I think something went wrong the first time. My arse was raw for a week :(.

Poppers are your friend. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

I'd really like to hold a girl's hand one day. 

Don't bother. Snakes with tits pal. 

• Like 3

You know I told you all about that couple we were going to have a bit of fun with, well they have broken up now and apparently one of the reasons was that he went with another bloke behind her back. I knew in the past he's been with a bloke before but he told me it was just a phase he went through. Anyway that's put an end to that. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I have a date tonight with a girl I met online. She seems very nice and I'm looking forward to it, but the girl from work that I've been out with a few times is still on my mind which probably doesn't bode well. I'm obviously not going to talk about her tonight, but even since we had the conversation about how she doesn't want to date someone from work after her last horrendous experience we keep having these moments. We just click and if I could just make her realise that the stress is in her head and if we're together it'd be as fun as it always is when we're just enjoying spending time together life would be so much easier.

Oh well. I can't see her getting over this anytime soon and it's just a first date. Just going to try and enjoy it. We have a work's night out on Friday which I know she's coming to because she asked if I was going and staying out. That could be interesting.

You're doing the right thing. You can't wait around forever and who knows, knowing that you are going on a date with someone else might give her the kick she needs to come to her senses. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

You're doing the right thing. You can't wait around forever and who knows, knowing that you are going on a date with someone else might give her the kick she needs to come to her senses. 

She doesn't know, I don't think there's any point in telling her about a first date which may not go anywhere. She did ask what I was up to tonight though. I said I was going out with a friend for a drink and stopped there. She may read into that I suppose but I doubt it.

On 3/6/2017 at 03:27, Rugeley Villa said:

You know I told you all about that couple we were going to have a bit of fun with, well they have broken up now and apparently one of the reasons was that he went with another bloke behind her back. I knew in the past he's been with a bloke before but he told me it was just a phase he went through. Anyway that's put an end to that. 

just a phase :detect:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

I have a date tonight with a girl I met online. She seems very nice and I'm looking forward to it, but the girl from work that I've been out with a few times is still on my mind which probably doesn't bode well. I'm obviously not going to talk about her tonight, but even since we had the conversation about how she doesn't want to date someone from work after her last horrendous experience we keep having these moments. We just click and if I could just make her realise that the stress is in her head and if we're together it'd be as fun as it always is when we're just enjoying spending time together life would be so much easier.

Oh well. I can't see her getting over this anytime soon and it's just a first date. Just going to try and enjoy it. We have a work's night out on Friday which I know she's coming to because she asked if I was going and staying out. That could be interesting.

smash both

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I bet you'll spend the evening checking the villa score on yer phone ;)

Nah, I'm a gent, me. I checked it when she went to the bathroom but I already knew what was going to happen. She did me a favour by distracting me if anything.

She was nice but no real spark. I'll see her again but I think I know this is going nowhere. 

10 hours ago, Ginko said:

Nah, I'm a gent, me. I checked it when she went to the bathroom but I already knew what was going to happen. She did me a favour by distracting me if anything.

She was nice but no real spark. I'll see her again but I think I know this is going nowhere. 

Think the reason there was no spark was because even before you went in the date you was talking about the girl from work. Never a good thing as your heart isn't fully in it.

personally I think your doing the right thing. Move on show you have options don't wait around. There is nothing worse for a woman than a man she knows she can have any time she wants. Women like a challenge, it's not right but that's the way their mind works. Give yourself options so she knows your not waiting around for no one. What's that saying you want more what you can't have?

Â