Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I do worry about what opposing fans might make of Villa fans if they meandered into this thread by mistake

Yes, but your pervy comments on the "goth girl" who works in the New Street store are perfectly acceptable, especially since they're located in a thread where even non-members can see.

Oh and before anyone goes running to teacher it was meant completely as a bit of tongue in cheek banter :thumb:

Ha, don't pussy out now, I totally agree with you.

Oh, and good luck for tomorrow. :winkold:

I do worry about what opposing fans might make of Villa fans if they meandered into this thread by mistake

Yes, but your pervy comments on the "goth girl" who works in the New Street store are perfectly acceptable, especially since they're located in a thread where even non-members can see.

Oh and before anyone goes running to teacher it was meant completely as a bit of tongue in cheek banter :thumb:

Ha, don't pussy out now, I totally agree with you.

Oh, and good luck for tomorrow. :winkold:

Ha, wasn't pussying out, just covering my back as I've run foul of this 'banter' umbrella before when I've had abuse chucked at me. Not that I'm abusing anyone I might add, just having a playful dig.

Oh and cheers :thumb:

Although I'm hoping the rain fecks off for tomorrow!

Thinking of popping the question in the coming months.

We're planning on going travelling at the end of next year for a couple of months, and would quite like to end it with a winter wedding at one of the Ice Hotels in northern Scandanavia, followed by a (in theory) really good reception back home.

Has anyone ever done anything like this? I like the idea of getting married abroad with a few close relatives as it negates the need to spend a fucktonne of money on other people who you barely know. But you do only get one wedding and it does need to be special.

We're planning on going travelling at the end of next year for a couple of months, and would quite like to end it with a winter wedding at one of the Ice Hotels in northern Scandanavia, followed by a (in theory) really good reception back home.

Has anyone ever done anything like this? I like the idea of getting married abroad with a few close relatives as it negates the need to spend a fucktonne of money on other people who you barely know. But you do only get one wedding and it does need to be special.

Why are telling us this personal bullshit oh random word removed on the interwebs that I've never met :P

Why are telling us this personal bullshit oh random word removed on the interwebs that I've never met :P

S25EO.gif

As you know mate, exactly what i did. Got married in Mexico, with only my son, mom & dad, Sister & her boyfriend and Mrs. Wig's mom & dad and obviously the missus. Then had a 'do' when we got back with 100 or so people there.

So glad we did it this way, saved a fucktonne of money and felt more intimate than a full blown wedding over here.

Each to there own, but it felt more special doing it that way.

As you know mate, exactly what i did. Got married in Mexico, with only my son, mom & dad, Sister & her boyfriend and Mrs. Wig's mom & dad and obviously the missus. Then had a 'do' when we got back with 100 or so people there.

So glad we did it this way, saved a fucktonne of money and felt more intimate than a full blown wedding over here.

This is pretty much my thinking too.

I'm loathe to spend £10k - £20k on a single day when there's a whole world out there that could be explored for similar money.

I really do like to idea of having a small, intimate wedding and then throwing a really good reception at a later date.

I'm not really one for tradition anyway, and neither is my other half, so it definitely sounds like the way forward.

tumblr_m8bj97AkP91ro9v0j.gif

This is pretty much my thinking too.

I'm loathe to spend £10k - £20k on a single day when there's a whole world out there that could be explored for similar money.

I really do like to idea of having a small, intimate wedding and then throwing a really good reception at a later date.

I'm not really one for tradition anyway, and neither is my other half, so it definitely sounds like the way forward.

I will say mate, even doing it this way, you still dont get much (if any) change out of £10k. Depending on where you go & for how long obviously.

Still cheeper than the traditional way of doing things.

Â