Weekends 26/27 November

andykeenan

Watching Baggies, deservedly beating Spurs 1-0. They playing football against them, and its working well. Alex McLeish looking more clueless.
Commentator quote:

"Good tackling! Certainly nobody has been able to stand around and pose in a Tottenham shirt today." I'm just reflecting on how ridiculous and inaccurate it would have been to hear the same thing said about our game.

Spurs just equalised, though.

Gardner scores for Coventry!

Great, he should be playing for Aston Villa tomorrow not that bunch down the road who have nothing but hatred and vitriole against AVFC

I'm absolutely disgusted with this move

Great, he should be playing for Aston Villa tomorrow not that bunch down the road who have nothing but hatred and vitriole against AVFC

Why????

It's for one month, he'll be getting competitive matches and getting prepared and more experienced to play for our first team - for me, this is a good move and shows how much the club are wanting him to succeed with us.

Why????

It's for one month, he'll be getting competitive matches and getting prepared and more experienced to play for our first team - for me, this is a good move and shows how much the club are wanting him to succeed with us.

yeah but the Vermin Felchers? I'd have refused to go there, they are scum. Anywhere but there (or the Sty)

Â