Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

u reckon mcleish will use speeds death as an excuse if we lose?

"we didn't perform well today and who knows if that was because of the news beforehand"

Poor taste. Feel a bit weird about this game now.

Why is that clueless rocket polisher playing Heskey again?! I'm getting sick of this. I am trying to be patient with McLeish but his team selection is making it difficult for me to do so...

Pretty much how I feel. I was all for giving him a chance, but his team selection is so frustrating.

I am in complete agreement, my initial feelings were that he needed to be given a chance, but I am really struggling to support some of his decisions. Jenas looked decent at the Norwich game and Bannan looks like our only player who can create something. Disbelief...........

u reckon mcleish will use speeds death as an excuse if we lose?

"we didn't perform well today and who knows if that was because of the news beforehand"

He may not be the best manager to have ever graced B6, but I'm confident he has to much class 'as a man' to use a death as a excuse.

Heskey? In midfield? Again? Seriously? One of the few games over the next 6 weeks we stand a chance in and our idiot manager is doing his best to throw it away. The points we have on the board so far are in spite of him not because of him.