Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I dont think this was Collins decision i think he has the kind of character where he would have played despite Gary Speed's loss and played on in his memory

I think McLeish has pulled him out as his head wouldnt be in the right place i guess all people respond to grief differently

I remember a player for newcastle Celestine Babayaro who heard of his brothers death 5 mins before a game and played giving a MOTM performance

RIP Gary

Could genuinely be one of the strangest games the premier league has seen following the news of Gary Speed........Swansea could be useless or come out playing like heroes......either way, certainly gives a game of football some perspective.

UTV all the same.

That is a really bad midfield. Herd, Delph and Heskey when Jenas, Ireland and Bannan are sitting on the bench.

Even if Jenas isn't match fit yet i'd rather start him and let him play as much as he can then bring him on at the end.

Why is that clueless rocket polisher playing Heskey again?! I'm getting sick of this. I am trying to be patient with McLeish but his team selection is making it difficult for me to do so...

Pretty much how I feel. I was all for giving him a chance, but his team selection is so frustrating.