Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I think we should be playing with more ambition and aspirations and not just going Swanswa looking for a point.

Mccleish has killed of our width in Albrighton and Nzogbia. And our youngsters confidence is not exacly sky high considering we are supposed to be a club looking to the youth.

Clarke - Hardly started.

Albrighton - Who is he...? Once a better crosser that Yong.

Delfonso - Has he scored under AM

Bannan - Drink Driving.

Delph - started well, disapeared recently.

Gardner - Lets lone him out.

Instead - lets play Heskey and Hutton with no width.

If Eck was to drop Collins, Hutton and Heskey for Jenas and stick Herd at RB with Clark/Cuellar at CB, I would gain alot of respect for him.......however he won't and therefore I won't. Wouldn't mind seeing CNZ given another run aswell.

Swansea will pass the ball better than us, especially when it falls to the feet of Dunne and especially Collins the most lazy footballers in the world, pass it to a midfielder and a midfielder come and offer himself for it, FFS!
Sick of this endless negativity from some fans...! Could you do better? This isn't FIFA 12.

Just get behind the team like the rest of us instead of secretly wishing for us to fail.

He constantly talks shit and doesn't bother to go to games himself, unless he posts on his mobile at Villa Park. Which I very well doubt.

swansea victory 2-1

thats not me being negative its simply being realistic.....

we have no confidence, no effective style of play, no cohesion and no fluency going into this game....

swansea however are playing with no fear and look a better team than us at the moment...

if Mcleish names a side without zog, albrighton,ireland or jenas weve probably lost before kick off....

his selection against spurs was disgusting and bred negativity right through the team before a ball was kicked....

grow some bollocks Eck and play a more attacking line up...

-----------------------Given-------------------

Herd------Cuellar------Dunne------Warnock------

Albrighton-------Petrov-------Jenas-----------Zog

-----------Bent---------------Gabby-----------------

we've not won a single game away from home so it cant get any **** worse can it!...

but no doubt we will see Heskey yet again in midfield live in front of the nation for everyone to laugh at us

Not liking the articles on the OS, seems like there wont be any changes with the back 4.

Also regarding the Swansea comments, they have less points than we do and their home record is 3-2-1 not bad but nothing great. Also in regard to their style, yes they pass it well but their best player has been their keeper so lets not get carried away.

Reckon it'll be a tight game that will most likely end 1-1. If we play with an attacking line up we would win it but no doubt Mcleish will be happy with the draw.

They gave United a run for their money last week, seriously don't underestimate them. I can see Sinclair and Dyer running our fullbacks ragged. Make no mistake, it will be a tough game...which will probably be made even tougher by AM's team selection.

This game has all the hallmarks of a real potato skin, the worst and most inexcusable thing is, I already know their players will WANT it more than ours

How sad when you know pre-game that this is the case

I already feel sorry for the fans who again have paid good cash to watch them go through the motions and collect their 40-50-60k a werk

This game has all the hallmarks of a real potato skin

The crowd will be fully loaded, we may see a dip in form but lets just hope for some crisp passing and the ball in the bacon the net.

don't forget the players will probably jacket in after about 2 minutes!