Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We must go for them, surprised so many have moved Herd to right back as he's been excellent in CM.

It will more than likely be:

Given, Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Herd, Petrov, Jenas, Bannan/Heskey/N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Bent

I do hope Clark plays instead of Collins as he needs a kick up, only bonus here is Swansea are not that cut throat but they'll get chances!

There will be changes, McLeish has already said as much. Expect NZogbia and Bannan or Jenas atleast to come in. Wouldnt be surprised to see Delph come back in for Stan or Herd either.
I wouldn't take a word of what he says as true. He said he was going to sort out the defence months ago.

I just want to see what Ireland can do alongside a senior CM with Jenas who can actually pass and move. I'd also be happy with Bannan there too but Ireland needs games as well to see if we are going to keep him or try to ship him out.

I've moved Herd to RB because all who have played there so far have been woeful, expect him.

Would like to see an attacking line up for this one as Swansea will play very open.

Given

Cuellar Clarke Dunne Warnock

Albrighton Jenas Gardner N'Zogbia

Bent Gabby

Gabby to drop back into midfield when Swansea have the ball.

With that team 3-2 to us.

There will be changes, McLeish has already said as much. Expect NZogbia and Bannan or Jenas atleast to come in. Wouldnt be surprised to see Delph come back in for Stan or Herd either.
I wouldn't take a word of what he says as true. He said he was going to sort out the defence months ago.

Good point.

Surely NZogbia at the very least will come back in though.

What's wrong with Bannan? If he was one of the best of a bad bunch against Spurs when he came on. This game would suit him as well because it's possibly the only game where he's not going to be the shortest man on the pitch. :lol:

Bannan was our best player on Monday IMO. Our only player who kept composed and looked to keep the ball rather than release it quickly forward...He might be an idiot but he's probably our most technically gifted player.

What did Bannan bring to the table on Monday?
He was good on the ball. It was a poor performance from everyone involved.

What exactly do you have against Bannan? I don't remember you going on about how poor he is before the car accident.

We must go for them, surprised so many have moved Herd to right back as he's been excellent in CM

I would but only because I want to play an extra attacking midfielder without Herd losing his place.