• Cuéllar
    • Petrov
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Bannan (for Cuéllar 63)
    • Delph (for Herd 87)

There are so many words that could describe that performance.

Lifeless

Gutless

Clueless

Useless

The list goes on.

I usually get worked up watching the Villa and get really down when we lose but tonight I just sat and watched the inevitable. The real sad thing however was that I foolishly thought we might give it a go even if we lost but we didn't and we did.

Alex McLeish, you have turned us into SHA. The sooner you **** off the better.

Until then I expect poor performances and I will no doubt get poor performances.

Roll on the end of the season.

What a crock of shit.

We were never lighly to get much from this game today.

We have lost lets move on. Its going to be the games against the QPRs, Swanseas, and baggies that are really going to count.

The sooner folk accept the PL is about how much you spend on wages and transfers, the sooner we will be able to offer victory and accept defeat graciously.

I have just lost 2 hours of my life watching spineless millionares run around like they where playing a Sunday League game still pissed from the night before!! AM is a total douch and aint got a clue.... we will deffo be in the bottom half if not the bottom 3 by mid Jan... tonight could and should have been a cricket score!!!!

But I suppose I can't moan... AM means well and we should just be happy with these performances... I'm soooo dissapointed it's untrue, I go into every game thinking we will lose... IT'S HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Needs to be sorted ASAP!! But it won't...

Well, it goes without saying that was awful.

But the one thing that worried me more than other bad performances, was the complete lack of effort or willingness to get stuck in.

Almost from start to finish we stood off and never, ever got near them. We chased shadows and failed to get a tackle in all night. Unforgiveable really. If you're being outplayed, the least you do is graft.

Yes, the formation didn't help, but none of them seemed that bothered at all.

I'm about as deflated by that as I would have been if we'd been hammered 7-0.

It WAS that bad.

I think instead of voting for the MOTM we should vote for who was the worst. Even then it wouldn't be a contest - Collins was the crappiest of a very crap bunch.

ONE shot on target during the whole match. Embarrassing stuff.

This is First time i seen a villa side welll................. do nothing, was no fight, will to win etc etc no1 showed they wanted the ball........ Terrible terrible display and discouraging i voted delph cos no one else should have man of match and well.......................... bla bla bla could rant all night but everyone as covered it all allready.......................................... ffin terrible

Was thinking which three teams will finish below us and I am stuck.......

Started tonight with 6 defenders scattered around the pitch, 2 forwards, a so called forward playing in midfield and Petrov.

We never pass the ball we get it at the back and see if we can get it to an altitude where it returns with snow on.

No passion, no guile and the haggis in my fridge has more tactical nouse than our manager.

Worried, very worried

Â