• Petrov
    • Herd
    • Bent
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Bannan (for Cuéllar 63)
    • Delph (for Herd 87)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:4fda8eb0e6][mrow][mcol color=#f5ffff:4fda8eb0e6]Spurs[mcol]2-0[mcol color=#8c333c:4fda8eb0e6]Aston Villa

[row][col color=#f5ffff:4fda8eb0e6]Adebayor 14[col][col color=#8c333c:4fda8eb0e6]

[row][col color=#f5ffff:4fda8eb0e6]Adebayor 40[col][col color=#8c333c:4fda8eb0e6]

[/table]

Poor poor listless stuff.

I expected a loss but didn't expect the players and management to go out expecting one too.

No substitutions to even put up a fight to Spurs, just a horrible performance from Villa.

Best player possibly Herd, although in saying that he his main contributions were temporarily slowing Spurs down.

never been so uninspired as a villa fan before

i can take shit teams, ive seen us have enough, but a team that has no motive to win i cannot, i hope the useless ginger clearing in the woods resigns or is sacked. unfortunately we're going to be stuck with him for a long, long time

Sky started it already, we didn't get going because spurs didn't let us...

No doubt we are still doing ok and Ginger bollocks is enjoying a good start

it's **** lies all lies, we are awful, I think Blackburn and Wigan and probably wolves are too shit for is to go down, watch Swansea have just as much of the ball next week

Disgusting.

AM (Agent Mcleish) should quit, he clearly is in over his head. Making no changes after that first half says it all, then only making the one change when we needed MAJOR changes in that game said it all.

Glad he made the major change at the end though, bringing Delph on for a game changing 3 minutes - nice one mate - **** off back to SHA.

Â