Scientific experiement: Which bid do you prefer?

ahamaad

Which bid do you want to succeed in the takeover?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Which bid do you want to succeed in the takeover?

• Randy Lerner - American billionaire
    • Michael Neville (consortium) - 'Lifelong Villa fan'
    • Nicholas Padfield QC (AV06) - Mystery backers/finance
    • Athole Still (consortium) - Rumoured Arab backers

Without knowing about any of these bids apart from various spun yarns from various sources, all lof which amount ot nothing concrete, it is astonishing the lead that RL has in this poll.

<--voted RL for now, although i think I would like to hear some details from all the parties before i could give that 100% backing, or even 50% backing.

Really hard choice but I am up for anyone who will run this FC to prosperity on football and financial field. Hopefully Mr Lerner is capable of it...

Dont know but can you tell me something ... is there worse option than Deadly?

Everything that has been said bout Lerner is all very good and he is the cleverst out the lot of them he likes to stay quiet let everyone else doing the talking in the press!

I really like his style and if anyone can take us forward its him!

I think that works out as 95% of votes cast being in favour of our Man Randolph.

and this was BEFORE he had his bid accepted IIRC.

this was before anyone knew what his bid was

Lerner. Not because of the money but because he has conducted everything in the correct manner, not a shooting match in public. He has also got some heavy players on his board, and these guys know their stuff. We cannot fail to move forward with their knowledge and expertise in rejeuvanating a franchise and he respects the history of the club and has the respect of and is respectful of the humble supporters.

Randolph, I salute you sir!

Bumped just to make the anti-Lerner tw*ts look foolish.

Anyone who hasn't voted please do.

As with any election campaign, can I make my endorsement for Mr. Randolph Lerner.

:winkold:

Â